Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Felix Verdejo Questioned By Authorities Over Missing Woman In Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Felix Verdejo Questioned By Authorities Over Missing Woman In Puerto Rico

Felix Verdejo is a person of interest in an investigation of a missing woman in Puerto Rico. The 27-year-old lightweight from San Juan has been summoned to meet with authorities who are presently detailed to search for Keishla Marlen Rodriguez Ortiz, also 27 and who has been missing since Thursday morning. Verdejo and Rodriguez were alleged to have been romantically involved at one point, according to a report from Puerto Rican news publication El Vocero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know you're innocent until proven guilty but him not wanting to speak without his attorney present already makes him suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
      I know you're innocent until proven guilty but him not wanting to speak without his attorney present already makes him suspect.
      What makes him a suspect is, he is the last known person she was with and they were in a romantic relationship...
      SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

damn, this is fucked up, hope that girl shows up but most likely won't

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
          You NEVER talk to authorities without an Attorney present!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

You NEVER talk to authorities without an Attorney present!
            Especially in Puerto Rico!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bain01D View Post

Especially in Puerto Rico!!
              Word! I spent a year and a half there in The Marines. Base was Sabana Seca in Levittown. I fell in love one hundred times over and the women LOVED Marines

Comment

my goodness I hope this is not another Edwin Valero situation that would be terrible

Comment

I read a thesis on violence using records kept by the inquisition in Mexico and it was found that when men and women were involved, and something violent happened to her. 98% of the time, he did it. Puerto Rico is not alone in this.

Comment

Oh fook. This could be the beginning of a fooked up saga.

Hopefully this girl just needed some alone time & didn't let folks know. At this point with only 24hrs having passed since she was MIA it seems less likely that Felix did something or she went & killed herself over Felix or something like that, but it could quickly start looking like the latter options if she don't get found alive soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X