Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Felix Verdejo Questioned By Authorities Over Missing Woman In Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Him wanting a lawyer with him before talking to authorities isn’t a red flag. He likely knows at this point he is the prime suspect and and they are focusing a lot of their investigation on him.
    The circumstances are definitely a red flag. He’s married, got her pregnant and she goes missing just as she told him the kid is his. Not good.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
      Spanish news reporting that Verdejo threatened her to have abortion.

      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
      Puer to Rican, we speak spanish but we don't call ourselves spanish people. Spanish are called the ones from spain

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

        Word! I spent a year and a half there in The Marines. Base was Sabana Seca in Levittown. I fell in love one hundred times over and the women LOVED Marines
        Haha bet you have some stories!

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Bain01D View Post

          Haha bet you have some stories!
          Bro! It was the best time I’ve ever had in my life. 18 years old until almost 20. We could buy a 5th of Bacardi for $5.00 and a case of beer for $9.00! The women, my god the women

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

            Bro! It was the best time I’ve ever had in my life. 18 years old until almost 20. We could buy a 5th of Bacardi for $5.00 and a case of beer for $9.00! The women, my god the women
            Haha Brilliant!

            Comment


            • #26
              Sad, body was found. Was pregnant so could be charged with double homicide.. He screwed they identified the truck ID.

              https://bigfightweekend.com/news/bod...verdejo-found/

              https://www.total******rts.com/2021/05/01/boxer-felix-verdejos-pregnant-mistress-goes-missing-after-showing-up-to-his-home-with-pregnancy-test/
              Last edited by MagikLair; 05-01-2021, 09:52 PM.

              Comment


              • #27
                supposedly theres video of a van connected to verdejo and the van can be seen throwing the body out!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

                  Word! I spent a year and a half there in The Marines. Base was Sabana Seca in Levittown. I fell in love one hundred times over and the women LOVED Marines
                  word my family is from there as well barrio ingenio and toa alta

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    The body was dumped from a bridge. Security cameras captured everything, even the license plate. He'll get KOd in jail now.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                      The body was dumped from a bridge. Security cameras captured everything, even the license plate. He'll get KOd in jail now.
                      Hope he has the lube. I just wonder if this guy suffered brain damage .

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP