Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, Joseph Parker - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Derek Chisora, Joseph Parker - Face To Face at Final Presser

Chisora, Parker Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Derek Chisora and Joseph Parker will collide in a heavyweight clash on a night of action that sees Irish star Katie Taylor defend her Undisputed Lightweight crown against former amateur rival Natasha Jonas. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haye starting to look like Snoop dog. I guess we'll see him fighting on Thriller soon...

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Haye starting to look like Snoop dog. I guess we'll see him fighting on Thriller soon...
      Del should be on there already!

Comment

Gonna put few quid on Parker stopping Chisora. That punch resistance is fading.

Comment

Chisora invited Parker to meet up and have breakfast with him in the Matchroom bubble. The video of that meeting is up on YT. Parker looked a little wary to begin with, but Del Boy was friendly, polite, quite the charming gentleman, in fact, and Parker was soon looking relaxed and chatting away happily about his children, etc.

Then at the stare down Derek stepped up to Parker, took hold of Joe's arms and placed them around his own waist, then gave him a long, lingering bro hug. Parker looked confused and a little embarrassed by Chisora's lovey-dovey antics, and I'm sure this is some kind of mind-game cooked up by Derek and his mentor, David Haye.

I suspect they may be trying to charm Joe and lull him into stepping into the ring with the wrong kind of mindset for an important fight, kind of like Andy Ruiz did with AJ before their first fight. Parker has been criticised for lacking the meanness and combative character needed for top class boxing. Chisora may be trying to take advantage of that.
          LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Gonna put few quid on Parker stopping Chisora. That punch resistance is fading.
            His punch resistance? Delboy has been flattened, mauled, boxed, he's lost every way there is to lose. I think. That's a safe bet.

Comment

Incredible how big hearn is, most hw look small next to him.

Comment

Haye looks sick, real thin.

Comment

Interesting fight.
                  Parker should prevail on relative youth, skill and size alone.
                  But never count Derekhhh out. He brings War to the ring.
                  Parker with new trainer. Should be interesting to see if any changes to his game.

Early stoppage of Chisora will be impressive.

Comment

Working...
                  X