Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Wants Adrien Broner Bout Next, Broner Wants To Fight On Triller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I'm sure Broner loves the concept of Triller. He could fight a literally clown on a Triller card. Sh^t he might up his activity schedule if he could work with Triller.
    Now that you mention it, I think Adrien Broner would be a perfect fit for Triller and that’s no shade whatsoever. They should do business together.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'm sure Broner loves the concept of Triller. He could fight a literally clown on a Triller card. Sh^t he might up his activity schedule if he could work with Triller.
      Triller represents everything wrong with the generations born after 1980! They have no appreciation for the "Sweet Science," and they actually think "fighting" is for suckas! They would rather shoot first, and snitch second! I was born in '67, raised on Shaw Brothers and 52 Hand Blocks! "Mastering" a style was respected, from fashion, to ball handling, to Hip-Hop (which includes break dancing and graffiti)! Now, people just want to see violence! No codes of honor, no respect for the craft!

Comment

And what is Broner's response?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Triller represents everything wrong with the generations born after 1980! They have no appreciation for the "Sweet Science," and they actually think "fighting" is for suckas! They would rather shoot first, and snitch second! I was born in '67, raised on Shaw Brothers and 52 Hand Blocks! "Mastering" a style was respected, from fashion, to ball handling, to Hip-Hop (which includes break dancing and graffiti)! Now, people just want to see violence! No codes of honor, no respect for the craft!
          You ain't wrong. I was born in 83' and I'm ashamed of my generation. No original idea. We need three or four things going on at the same time to be entertained. I bought the last Triller card based on how good the production was for the Tyson fight, the Prograis fight, and I was mildly intrigued by the Cunningham-Mir match. That was the trashiest entertainment I've ever seen. I'm also tried of seeing 50+ year old men pretending that they're still ganstas and a bunch of fake ass whore rappers. Maybe the Zoomers will right the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            In fairness to those born after 1980, the Sweet Science has no appreciation for the Sweet Science. Boxing is one of the most fooked up sports in the world that makes no sense outta the ring. Boxing is in this freak show situation cuz its ALWAYS embraced the freak show from when Jack Johnson was blindfolded & put into the ring with numerous other black fighters to when Ali "fought" Antonio Inoki to June 6, 2021 when Floyd fights some YouTube guy who's 0-1 as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
              Can't stand Broner, but Broner beats Prograis.
              what lolll

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Easy work for Prograis
                Yeah. Broner cannot be taken seriously on any level. Prograis gets a nice payday for a flawed, exposed fighter if this happens.

Comment

Would be interesting for sure but I think progais underestimates broner. He's tough as nails .

Comment

I feel like I can see Regis following a gun-shy and faded AB around and landing some big shots while AB keeps acting like he’s going to do something but never does.

I feel like AB is done and this is a mismatch and one that I would enjoy watching.
                    kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Broner isn’t going to get dates with Sho, seems PBC are having issues getting their fighters out, Broner wants to fight, maybe he would be allowed to go to Triller...

Comment

Working...
                      X