Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Embraces Underdog Role in Mthalane Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !-1
    replied
    This is an intriguing fight. I'm looking forward to this fight the most this week.

Leave a comment:

• komandante
    replied
    Mthalane is an underrated fighter and sure will beat Edwards.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Yeah, THE REF! I wonder who the mystery man is...I dont even know who the judges are.
    Don’t think they’ve been confirmed yet mate, nothing on boxrec.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It’s gonna be interesting to see how much the referee lets Edwards get away with. It’s pretty bad over here atm, very hard to get a decision as the away fighter.
    Yeah, THE REF! I wonder who the mystery man is...I dont even know who the judges are.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Muroti's conditioning for Akira Yaegashi was impressive, the whip on his hooks in the mid rounds to the head and body on Yaegashi are punches that will fold Sunny, no doubt about it. I expect Edwards to stink up the joint and excessively clinch, he might get a point deducted. A very interesting fight that is going unnoticed, as usual.
    It’s gonna be interesting to see how much the referee lets Edwards get away with. It’s pretty bad over here atm, very hard to get a decision as the away fighter.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I got Mthalane by KO. I can’t see Edwards being able to keep him off. Reminds me of bit of when his brother Charlie Edwards fought Casimero in the sense that I don’t think he’s ready for the massive step up in class.

The only worry is Mthalane’s age, 38 is old for a flyweight, but if Mthalane is the same fighter he was against Yaegashi in 2019 he’ll knock Edwards out IMO.
    Muroti's conditioning for Akira Yaegashi was impressive, the whip on his hooks in the mid rounds to the head and body on Yaegashi are punches that will fold Sunny, no doubt about it. I expect Edwards to stink up the joint and excessively clinch, he might get a point deducted. A very interesting fight that is going unnoticed, as usual.

Leave a comment:

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Moruti Mthalane vs. Sunny Edwards in the UK, is more of pick'm fight. The IBF veteran champ Moruti Mathalane is a slight favorite @ -159, with Edwards you get even money + 20 bucks on a 100.
    I got Mthalane by KO. I can’t see Edwards being able to keep him off. Reminds me of bit of when his brother Charlie Edwards fought Casimero in the sense that I don’t think he’s ready for the massive step up in class.

The only worry is Mthalane’s age, 38 is old for a flyweight, but if Mthalane is the same fighter he was against Yaegashi in 2019 he’ll knock Edwards out IMO.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied
    Moruti Mthalane vs. Sunny Edwards in the UK, is more of pick'm fight. The IBF veteran champ Moruti Mathalane is a slight favorite @ -159, with Edwards you get even money + 20 bucks on a 100.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Embraces Underdog Role in Mthalane Title Fight

SUNNY EDWARDS HAS vowed to make sure 2021 is another big year for the underdogs by following in the 2020 footsteps of Teofimo Lopez, Dillian Whyte and Jeison Rosario by shocking the boxing world when he takes on IBF Flyweight World Champion Moruti Mthalane.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    !-1 !-1 likes this.
Working...
X