Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Frustrated: Hearn 'Radio Silent' on Fury-Joshua Site Deal, Fury Might Fight Wilder Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn is doing all the work while Fury and his team do nothing. Thanks for confirming it Bob. We all know who to thank when it gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

They all play fast and hard with "the truth" whatever that is... Arum has been getting prickly because Eddie is trying to throw this thing together. I am skeptical. Saudis have lots of money but who the hell over there would bankroll such an extravagent bout? I can't see an angle here, but seriously what do I know?
      They would bankroll it if the threat of legal action wasn't hanging over this whole fight. I don't care what Arum says about how he feels arbitration will play out he doesn't know. Who's going to put up $150 mil dollars when there's a possibility legal action can be taken to stop this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Eddie is the one who came to them with the deal. It's his deal what are Arum & Frank supposed to do?
        They could have shopped around for site offers themselves, been involved with negotiations? You know help out. But no they just sat around making unhelpful comments so clowns that don't think can talk **** about Hearn when he's the only damn one doing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Hearn is doing all the work while Fury and his team do nothing. Thanks for confirming it Bob. We all know who to thank when it gets made.
          Hearn is doing all the work because it's his deal. He brought this to Arum & Warren.

What are Arum & Warren supposed to do?
          !-1 !-1 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

They could have shopped around for site offers themselves, been involved with negotiations? You know help out. But no they just sat around making unhelpful comments so clowns that don't think can talk **** about Hearn when he's the only damn one doing anything.
            He told them he had the money and they believed him. Don't you think if they could pull $150 mil from somewhere they would've did it already?
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He told them he had the money and they believed him. Don't you think if they could pull $150 mil from somewhere they would've did it already?
              What? He never said he had the money. He shopped around for site offers and presented them to Fury's side and both sides agreed on which one to accept. He's now trying to get the deal locked in. They should have picked a more reliable offer, Saudi's have messed Pacquiao around a few times. But they ALL agreed to go with it.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-26-2021, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I'm sure Mike Cuckinger will be the first to come to scammin Eddie's defense in the media and all the brainwashed morons will believe the propaganda.
                !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

They rarely actually have the funds and get fights made over there. I don't blame Arum for letting Eddie do all the work. Many tried before in that desert sheeithole region only to waste their time. Eddie somehow got that Joshua vs Ruiz rematch done there. I was surprised that fight was made there and actually happened. I won't be surprised if this fight doesn't happen since it's in that region. It's sad it isn't happening in the UK.
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    They rarely actually have the funds and get fights made over there. I don't blame Arum for letting Eddie do all the work. Many tried before in that desert sheeithole region only to waste their time. Eddie somehow got that Joshua vs Ruiz rematch done there. I was surprised that fight was made there and actually happened. I won't be surprised if this fight doesn't happen since it's in that region. It's sad it isn't happening in the UK.
                    They had multiple offers. What's wrong with accepting another?

Comment

Hearn doesn’t control Arum or Warren and that really irks the incels
                      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X