Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: It's Kind Of F----- Up I Had To Go Those Rounds, But Enjoyed The Experience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: It's Kind Of F----- Up I Had To Go Those Rounds, But Enjoyed The Experience

Edgar Berlanga has never needed more than three minutes to end any of his previous fights. The irony in the 23-year-old super middleweight knockout artist going the distance for the first time in his career was that all he needed was another 10 seconds to avoid that fate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was better off going 8 rounds. It showed that he has to work on his stamina, defense and stay with the game plan. He stopped jabbing and going to the body.

Comment

He needed the rounds, he needed someone who didn’t want to get knocked out, now he needs someone with some skills who’s coming to win and hasn’t succumbed to fear as we saw last night

Comment

slightly exposed..

Comment

I feel bad for him. It’s good that he gets more experience to make him better, but I really wanted that streak to continue. Fun while it lasted.

Comment

I tried to tell people Demond Nicholson was a solid fighter . He even surprised me to be able to survive 8 rounds tho , guy just barely survived the entire fight lol would love to see Berlanga vs Kyrone Davis from the highlight clips of his last fight he looked to be pretty athletic and quick on his feet

Comment

I hope he understands why he didn't get Nicholson out of there. He didn't seem to know other than that he needed to "do some things better" in the post fight interview.

Comment

Berlanga will get exposed sooner rather than later. Not that skilled, power will only get you so far.

Comment

Nicholson was saved by the bell. A 10-round affair would have a different story. Damond has only tried to survive with excessive holding ... In boxing, nothing is more difficult than knocking out someone who refuses to fight and exchanges.

Berlanga will be better next time
                  Last edited by Joeboxeo; 04-25-2021, 01:29 PM.
                  Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

His boxing skills are very bad. Still work in progress. he doesn`t even have a huge power, he had a very hurt man like 4 times and coudn`t have finished him.

Comment

Working...
                    X