Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: It's Kind Of F----- Up I Had To Go Those Rounds, But Enjoyed The Experience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a clip of him training and Andre Rozier was holding the pads up for him, and he's looking away, yelling to his friends to pull up. That's when I knew he's still immature and distracted. Once training begins, all that worrying about what ur friends are doing and that "pull up" bs goes out the window. Everything u do outside the ring will show up in the ring. In the ring, he didn't seem to be able to fight in close, and he head hunted all night. Hopefully he can mature and develop what he needs. Keep him away from Benavidez please
    BLASTER1 BLASTER1 likes this.

Comment

Berlanga celebrates by taking it up the a** from occult queer lil wayne.

Comment

Did he really think he was going to KO1 everyone he fought ?

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Did he really think he was going to KO1 everyone he fought ?
          And fans thought it would be a Goldberg affair where this guy cleans up about 100+ walkovers in route to a championship! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

And fans thought it would be a Goldberg affair where this guy cleans up about 100+ walkovers in route to a championship! Lol
            That is the way they should have built him, having him fight skillful fighters with defense is like giving Goldberg a microphone and 20 minutes to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

I don't want to curse him with a Jeff Lacy fate but.....

Comment

Why does he feel like this? That is weird. He should be thankful that he was given rounds. I mean he KD the guy like 4 times, so he shouldn't be too worried.

Comment

Working...
                X