Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Drops, Decisions Tetsuya Hisada in Dominant Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji Drops, Decisions Tetsuya Hisada in Dominant Win

At the EDION Arena Osaka in Osaka, Japan, WBC junior flyweight champ Kenshiro Teraji (18-0, 10 KOs) continued his streak of wins with a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over top rated challenger Tetsuya Hisada (34-11-2, 20 KOs) to retain the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The big news was the other show from Ginowan, Ryosuke Nishida upset Diago Higa!
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 04-24-2021, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      The big news was the other show from Ginowan, Ryosuke Nishida upset Diago Higa!
      I suppose Higa is finished once and for all. The Rosales loss started the wreck.

Comment

Love to see him fight Kyoguchi next.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I suppose Higa is finished once and for all. The Rosales loss started the wreck.

The comments online suggest that Diago Higa should of gone back to 112, I say, do you guys know that we have a 'Superfly' division? Looks like Higa was soo shook of being permanently banded by the Japanese authorities that he skipped 115 and leapt too far to 118.

I remember Higa vs. Rosales, man this sucks! A few weeks ago when Higa brutally KO Yuki Strong Kobayashi, I was sure he was back and looked forward to Diago being a player at bantamweight! Inoue, Casimero, Nordine, Rigo, so many quality opponents to lose to instead of 4-0 Ryosuke Nishida! But who knows maybe Nishida is the new kid in town? I'm following him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The comments online suggest that Diago Higa should of gone back to 112, I say, do you guys know that we have a 'Superfly' division? Looks like Higa was soo shook of being permanently banded by the Japanese authorities that he skipped 115 and leapt too far to 118.

I remember Higa vs. Rosales, man this sucks! A few weeks ago when Higa brutally KO Yuki Strong Kobayashi, I was sure he was back and looked forward to Diago being a player at bantamweight! Inoue, Casimero, Nordine, Rigo, so many quality opponents to lose to instead of 4-0 Ryosuke Nishida! But who knows maybe Nishida is the new kid in town? I'm following him.
            Weight issues aside, I always saw Higa as too interested in waving off that forelock in front of his eyes while fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Weight issues aside, I always saw Higa as too interested in waving off that forelock in front of his eyes while fighting...
              Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X