Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga: Everybody Will Make It Seem Bigger Than It Is If I Go Into 2nd Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ———-
    I am not hyping it over-hyping Berlanga. You are straight up calling him a bum.
    As for Jake Paul, he’s had 3 fights and none of those guys are actual boxers. There is nothing to hype or downplay about him.
    I've never ONCE called the guy a bum, I said he's a bum beater that NSB is overrating.

So since that's true and you know it's true, and Jake is also a bum beater, NSB should overrate him, too.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I've never ONCE called the guy a bum, I said he's a bum beater that NSB is overrating.

So since that's true and you know it's true, and Jake is also a bum beater, NSB should overrate him, too.
      —————
      Ok. Berlanga and Jake are exactly alike.

Comment

I dont know what Berlanga's team plan is.

But I hope they realize that getting KO wins all in the 1st round is a lose-lose proposition for them because it is a very high standard they set for themselves.

There is no question about the power and they should have realized that early on.

They should have moved to gaining rounds and ring experience. He can still win by KO in the later rounds anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X