Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What round does Fury ko AJ in? (Or does he?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything can happen
    Repens Repens likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Yeah AJ with his masterful defence and reach that’s shorter than Fury.

if he wants to box and jab with Fury, he will lose every round. Wlad jabbed fighters to death for 10 years until he met Fury.
      I think AJ has wised up quite a bit after loosing. Time will tell. I see Fury as 10 years older than AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Fury is the right kind of different boxer now too though, Because he now has become far more fearless & ruthless since linking up with Sugar Hill. Fury singlehandedly pulled off the smartest career move by any hw since Klit linked up with Sugars father Emmanuel. He has always been a legend since before he died along with Cus D Amato they are both the best hw trainers of all time imho.
        I like Fury. I just see him as less fluid now. Older man if u will. AJ has matured and wised up. Hes very aware he can loose this fight if he doesn’t approach this fight intelligently. His arrogance is less now. I see that as an advantage. Fury is STILL very cocky. He doesn’t think he can be beat. That’s a weakness. Anyone can be beat with the right plan and talent. AJ has more than enough talent to win. If he’s smart about it.
        Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 04-20-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I like Fury. I just see him as less fluid now. Older man if u will. AJ has matured and wised up. Hes very aware he can loose this fight if he doesn’t approach this fight intelligently. His arrogance is less now. I see that as an advantage. Fury is STILL very cocky. He doesn’t think he can be beat. That’s a weakness. Anyone can be beat with the right plan and talent. AJ has more than enough talent to win. If he’s smart about it.
          I think you confuse Fury’s bravado and his knowledge of the game and how hard he trains

he’s got a high boxing IQ and comes from a very knowledgeable boxing family. He can say what he wants on camera, he will know exactly what dangers AJ possesses I think.

say what you want about Fury, but he always turns up prepared for big fights with a game plan. Even his last fight, if he was arrogant, he wouldn’t have changed his style and team. He didn’t think approaching the fight the same way would be good enough. An arrogant or cocky man would’ve believed he got robbed and doing the same thing again would be enough next time. It takes a self aware guy to see what he needs to do differently and work at it.

Also, given he has a history with mind games and how he approach opponents differently, I’d say him dismissing AJ’s ability and saying he’ll end it in 3 rounds is by design. Say what you want about Fury but he’s pretty calculated, which is why he had Wlad beat before the fight.

Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-20-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Its either late or not at all.

Comment

Late rounds. Probably 10.

Comment

Ref waves off a ****ed up AJ by round 9.
                Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Only way Fury stops AJ is if he manages to jab him to death all night and AJ gets too tired to stand up late in the fight.

Fury isn’t and never has been a big puncher for his size, he doesn’t throw fast combinations like Ruiz and he doesn’t have 1 punch KO power like Wlad.

Apart from Wilder, who he outweighed by 60lb, what ranked fighter has Fury ever stopped impressively? None. He’s only ever fought two good opponents, one was a 7 punches per round stinkfest against Wlad and it took him two attempts to beat Wilder, being dropped twice and almost decapitated in the process.
                  Last edited by NorvernRob; 04-21-2021, 02:41 AM.
                  Repens Repens likes this.

Comment

I think it's either Fury on pts or Joshua by KO. If I had to put money on it I would go Fury on pts but this is a great match up and it can go either way which is one of the reasons I'm so gassed for it.

​​​​​

Comment

I did originally state that Fury would fight Joshua exactly how he fought Wilder II, BUT recently I sense that Fury will attempt to bring the Riddler style back 'Which might I say, he has been unsuccessful in doing so since he left Peter Fury'.

The last time Fury fought with his old Riddler style was against Wider I, and he was still decked twice.

Fury has to fight Joshua with the intention of taking him out. If he wanted to attempt to out point him over 12 rounds, he should be training with Peter Fury etc

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-21-2021, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X