Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Me And My Team Know Garcia Was All Cap, Didn't Really Want To Fight Me, Tank, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney is the Andrade of the lightweight division. Any American signing with Matchroom should expect to be the perpetual B side. Once again begging a GB developed fighter for a fight.

​​​​You would think Haney and Matchroom would focus all their attention on becoming undisputed against Teo. They know Ryan is the people's champ, the cash cow, the A side.

Comment

Just no money in it right now. Build up a couple of good wins before thinking you deserve a shot at the big prize while riding on someone else's star power.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Not his fault Loma begged to get franchised to avoid him. Ryan is on record talking his true feeling about Devin.

If he's such easy work go ahead beat him take his belt then have a true unification with Teo because regardless of the fan boys thoughts the franchise title isn't a real belt.
        Refreshing to read a comment from someone who did their research..
        I was surprised when the sactioning body confirmed this story. HiTech was like a mini RJ Jr. and i always follow skilled fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
          All cap? I don't get it.
          It means being loud such as SAYING SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS, as if being loud means it is more real, but all caps is mostly just an exaggeration.
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Imagine being a grown man who’s a fan of Ryan Garcia and follows him on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Lmao man if you really think loma ducked haney your absolutely fooling yourself. Haney is irrelevant of the 5 even with a belt which is pretty danm funny
              The WBC confirmed that Loma asked to be franchised. I can't say it was to duck Haney but it did happen.

If he's that low why not just go ahead and take his belt. Ryan is asking for more time before he fights him if he fight him and Teo is coming out with excuse after excuse.

I personally don't think Haney looked overly impressive against Gamboa but these guys get the stutters when Haney's name comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

it means being loud such as saying something in all caps, as if being loud means it is more real, but all caps is mostly just an exaggeration.
                I GET IT NOW. Thank YOU FOR THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION.
                Last edited by War Room; 04-20-2021, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

The WBC confirmed that Loma asked to be franchised. I can't say it was to duck Haney but it did happen.

If he's that low why not just go ahead and take his belt. Ryan is asking for more time before he fights him if he fight him and Teo is coming out with excuse after excuse.

I personally don't think Haney looked overly impressive against Gamboa but these guys get the stutters when Haney's name comes up.
                  Haney brings nothing to the table! Nobody cares about the belt he was given. Haney is not a big name nor is he entertaining. Idk why you cant accept it. Haney is just begging for a fight despit being a title holder. Hes ass bro

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    No one cares about snoozer Haney.. dude is so jealous of Ryan, it’s absolutely pathetic how he begs for Ryan’s attention
                    What insight from the guy who washes Oscar's kitchen utensils.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                      Hey at least Garcia is taking on the guys Haney was ducking. Haney wanted a good chunk of change to fight Garcia, problem is, Hearn knows he's not worth it and decided to go a different direction with Haney. This guy is doing what a bunch of guys do nowadays, out price yourself and then claim no one wants to fight you, just like Andrade, Charlo, Crawford, ect ect.
                      Who exactly has Garcia taken on that Haney ducked?

Comment

Working...
                      X