Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Should Fight Andrade In Summer, Then Murata On December 31st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying, I enjoy what Eddy does, in a weird way. He shows up on our shores, with AJ, bragging about a billion dollars, passing out million dollar contracts left and right. He's lucky he's not in jail, or waking up with a lump on his head. First AJ gets beat, then the billion dollars goes to jail, then the pandemic hits. Eddy is still, you know, Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      wow, this is getting creepy. Clearly you have some long standing weird obsession with me to dedicate a post to me, meanwhile I had no idea you even existed until yesterday. I kindly ask that you get a life, ya weird goofball.
      It took one day to figure out your whole M.O. on here. You should reflect on that and stop deluding yourself with your black supremacist ideas.

Comment

Why doesn't DAZN try to force that fight? Why pay GGG millions to fight nobodies and uncalled mandatories.

Comment

Let me tell you two things:

1 - I always thought that Andrade was gonna be a very elusive target for an aging GGG, after I watched this Andrade-Williams fight, I'm not that sure Andrade can keep himself composed for 12 rounds, Golovkin would bring a far more heavy pressure and far mar power than what Williams brought to the table. Right now if they were to fight this year I'd probably lean 60-40 in favor of GGG, I think he still can beat everyone at 160 in a good day.

2 - I've always been a big GGG, fan, the guy on his prime was a monster and to this day at his 39 he still is gonna be a tough fight for anyone but I gotta be honest with myself, I haven't liked his recent selection of opponents, don't get me wrong, he got screwed against Canelo the first time but to me he lost the rematch and besides Canelo and Jacobs he hasn't fought a guy where he would not be a big favorte. Will always be a fan of his work but I will never rate him above Alvarez as the last one is fighting undefeated champions out there. (Smith-BJS-Plant in the span of 10 months with a stay busy is great)

Sure GGG is 39 and Canelo is 30 but as I said on my previous points, even at his 39 I'd favor GGG over anyone not named Canelo, not a fan of fighting low level guys when you still has what it takes to beat other champions.
          Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            Hearn is a wimp.. DAZN is a disaster... TRILLER has the juice now.. time for Oscar to take GBP & fully jump ship now that the grass is cut
            Triller did will apparently with that Jake Paul fight. I wonder if DAZN did that will with their Jake Paul fights. As for Oscar, I think he should consider selling his stable to match room. He is too rich and comfortable and you can tell he is not invested fully into his promotion. To be expected when your worth over a hundred million but still sad to see. Eddie Hearn is fully invested and doing head and shoulders better than everyone else at the moment.

Comment

We have four different belt holders at MW. Of the four, GGG is definitely the biggest name. He is also the oldest and the most accomplished. He is also lined up for a unification fight at the end of the year. No one else has any unification fights lined up. And it's GGG that needs to do more?

The headline is misleading though, as Hearn's comments are calling for either Charlo or GGG to fight Andrade.

Charlo should face Andrade by year end. Then winner of that can face winner of GGG vs Murata next year for undisputed.

Who knows when GGG is going to retire, but at his age, with his plan being to unify in his next fight, I think it's hard to criticise him.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post

It took one day to figure out your whole M.O. on here. You should reflect on that and stop deluding yourself with your black supremacist ideas.
                ok creepy stalker. Clearly you have mental issues and are currently off your meds. Hop off my d1ck nut bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                  We have four different belt holders at MW. Of the four, GGG is definitely the biggest name. He is also the oldest and the most accomplished. He is also lined up for a unification fight at the end of the year. No one else has any unification fights lined up. And it's GGG that needs to do more?

The headline is misleading though, as Hearn's comments are calling for either Charlo or GGG to fight Andrade.

Charlo should face Andrade by year end. Then winner of that can face winner of GGG vs Murata next year for undisputed.

Who knows when GGG is going to retire, but at his age, with his plan being to unify in his next fight, I think it's hard to criticise him.
                  Charlo is on the other side of the street so that will be a difficult fight to make.

Golovkin and Andrade are both with DAZN so that should be very easy to make. Especially considering how much money DAZN is paying Golovkin...he owes it to them to give them a better return on their investment.

Comment

Plodkin clearly aint gonna take those fights... he has repeatedly refused to fight Andrade and Charlo

Hearn should try to make Andrade/Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

We are in middle April, planning to unify in 3 months? Cool, 4 months? Fine, 5 months okkkk... but in 8 months time? Nah....So GGG isn’t going to fight until the 31st of December? That doesn’t sound right at all. He can stop Boo Boo in July/August and stop Murata in December, that’s 3 belts right there.

Next year move up to 168 and chase a belt there, or if Canelo wants the trilogy then do that. As I doubt Charlo would be allowed to fight anyone who isn’t promotional free with PBC involvement.

Comment

Working...
                      X