Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Golovkin Should Fight Andrade In Summer, Then Murata On December 31st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aboutfkntime
    replied

it looks like Hypekin will have to retire with his current resume lol

Pepe Le Pew doe

Leave a comment:

• BeLikeWater
    replied
    Originally posted by landotter View Post

Is GBP still making money? I mean he can be the figurehead and just enjoy the cash. I think they have enough young names in their stable of boxers to be relevent,

I would LOVE to see less promotional companies. Easier to make big fights the less mouths there are to feed.
    Thats not always the case. Take for example PBC. They own the welterweight division with the exception of Crawford and they appear to be extremely stagnant. They are not letting fights naturally happen and are instead doing a controlled merry go round with their fighters with a preplanned victor. It's boring and nothing like the 90's early 2000's when the best fought the best and then rematched and rematched. And by the way, everyone including Spence is extremely aware of the fact that Crawford would beat him in a completely dominant fashion. Most likely vicious KO by the 7th round.

Leave a comment:

• whollisboxing
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Charlo is on the other side of the street so that will be a difficult fight to make.

Golovkin and Andrade are both with DAZN so that should be very easy to make. Especially considering how much money DAZN is paying Golovkin...he owes it to them to give them a better return on their investment.
    I agree because I’m sure DAZN would rather stage a unification in-house, plus there is nothing that says GGG couldn’t still face Murata afterwards, win or lose.

Leave a comment:

• BillyBoxing
    replied
    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
    I know Andrade is no Mayweather level of slickness, but he's not too bad, and Golovkin will never ever fight him. GGG is nearing the end of his career, he wants another big money fight with Canelo, while he fights the likes of Steve Rolls before that.
    I don't think GGG will fight him either but he has a big shot to beat Andrade, Andrade is a fine boxer but he's kinda sloppy and gets hit flush, not cool if you face GGG because GGG still got power.

They will probably match GGG vs Munguia or Murata.

GGG can't beat Canelo or Charlo at this point, he's over the hill. Hell, he couldn't beat Derev.

Leave a comment:

• landotter
    replied
    I loved Golovkin. Loved his fighting style, loved his attitude, loved his broken English (and Spanish one time!!), loved his sense of humor. I defended him when I first joined Boxing Scene and was very much all in on his career.

Now, he is an inactive fighter making a living off his reputation. He handled his loss to Alvarez like a child for months after the fight, and has a belt and a huge contract to enable him. That he may wait until December to get a big money fight is up to him, but surrender the belt and quit pretending you still want to be at the top of the 160 division. If you want to package yourself as a champ, then fight. I am not sold that Andrade is all that great or even remotely the best option for Trip G, but he is a legit fight and a champ would step up. This inactivity is nuts.

No real Champ should do more than 8 months without a confirmed fight. If Golovkin at 40 wants to fight sparingly, then more power to him. But quit holding up everyone else with ambition and a pulse at 160.

Leave a comment:

• landotter
    replied
    Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post

Triller did will apparently with that Jake Paul fight. I wonder if DAZN did that will with their Jake Paul fights. As for Oscar, I think he should consider selling his stable to match room. He is too rich and comfortable and you can tell he is not invested fully into his promotion. To be expected when your worth over a hundred million but still sad to see. Eddie Hearn is fully invested and doing head and shoulders better than everyone else at the moment.
    Is GBP still making money? I mean he can be the figurehead and just enjoy the cash. I think they have enough young names in their stable of boxers to be relevent,

I would LOVE to see less promotional companies. Easier to make big fights the less mouths there are to feed.

Leave a comment:

• BeLikeWater
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you literally posted the same exact thing I told you 2 posts ago, head case. Ima discontinue this because you’re getting order of protection type creepy. Don’t ever post about me in a thread that I hadn’t even commented in ever again, ya fkn obsessed weirdo.
    are you still crying?

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    DAZN did poorly with the Paul fights because Hearn was promoting it

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    what the heck are you talking about??

Joshua is about to fight on ESPN PPV

DAZN has no big fights due to Hearn

Triller did will apparently with that Jake Paul fight. I wonder if DAZN did that will with their Jake Paul fights. As for Oscar, I think he should consider selling his stable to match room. He is too rich and comfortable and you can tell he is not invested fully into his promotion. To be expected when your worth over a hundred million but still sad to see. Eddie Hearn is fully invested and doing head and shoulders better than everyone else at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied

Lol seek help.
    you literally posted the same exact thing I told you 2 posts ago, head case. Ima discontinue this because you’re getting order of protection type creepy. Don’t ever post about me in a thread that I hadn’t even commented in ever again, ya fkn obsessed weirdo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X