Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Anthony Joshua: Hearn Gives Detailed Update on Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post

I do enjoy a packed house going crazy when the fighters are announced or crowd going crazy when a big punch or knockdown happens. I love the atmosphere.
    Yes, I missed that element during AJ/Ruiz 2 and the WBSS SMW final between Smith and Groves. But watching Fury vs AJ live in a pub full of boozed up, partisan fans is the way to go if you want to experience that Big Fight atmosphere. Assuming the pubs are going to be open in the summer, of course.
    ThatDude44 likes this.

Comment

I don't think the fight is happening. All we are hearing from is Eddie hearn. Where the Hell is Bob Arum? Why is he so mum? He must know something that the rest of us don't know. We'll see a Fury/Wilder III bout before a Fury/Joshua.

Comment

100% chance these fights will be rigged scripted WWE fake fights. Same as Fury/Wilder Fury/Klit AJ/Klit. All crooked occult establishment fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
          100% chance these fights will be rigged scripted WWE fake fights. Same as Fury/Wilder Fury/Klit AJ/Klit. All crooked occult establishment fighters.
          I am not sure if this post dignifies a response, but no way Fury/Wilder 1 or 2 was scripted. No HW fighter could get up after getting hit like Fury in rnd12 and in 2nd fight... no fighter would fight on from rd3 to getting finished the way Wilder did.

You could take your theories to cricket, field hockey, or pickle ball for other sports that need more controversy and made up stories.
          Angeljuice and Sayithowitisuk like this.

Comment

Tomorrow they decide the pile of the carpet zzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
              Ok Hearn. We get it you are doing all the work and am sure you are getting a king’s ransom for your efforts. Certainly you like the sound of your voice no doubt but kudos to you nonetheless. But pls shut the fuc up until you are ready to announce the fight. All this unnecessary talk doesn’t move the needle
              It isn't his fault that wherever he goes someone sticks a mic in his face and asks about the AJ-Fury fight.
              It's the journalists trying to get exclusive news that ask him 50 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                @Tinfoil hat of Boxing, have you noticed that boxing is run by subterranean mole people in cahoots with the pied purple people eaters?

Most of the scripts they use in boxing matches are written by 3 year old Vietnamese children in dungeon sweat shops owned by Donald Trump's evil Twin (Ronald McDonald-Trump).

I'm with you on this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I don't think the fight is happening. All we are hearing from is Eddie hearn. Where the Hell is Bob Arum? Why is he so mum? He must know something that the rest of us don't know. We'll see a Fury/Wilder III bout before a Fury/Joshua.
                  ShoulderRoll Are you related to this poster by chance ? Or is this actually you ?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

ShoulderRoll Are you related to this poster by chance ? Or is this actually you ?
                    Some of us won't believe this fight is happening next until the fighters step through the ropes and the bell rings.

There's been too much empty talk and crying wolf. Plus the Wilder legal matter still hasn't been settled.

Comment

Did you wilder fans really believe that bum beater was gonna break Marcianos record ? No Or lets talk Fury vs Glass jaw. The fight that keeps getting talked about but never made.

Comment

Working...
                      X