Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Boxing Is Now A Circus Why Not Jake Paul vs Charlie Z?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Boxing Is Now A Circus Why Not Jake Paul vs Charlie Z?

both claims to be a real fighter so let em have it.

have a coked up Dela Hoya and Snoop Dogg who does nothing but say Ngga do the commentary.

hell invite some tweekers like Demi Lovato too.

I agree. Jake Paul is just monetising what Charlie Z has been doing for years for free. And Charlie Z went after actual top level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      I agree. Jake Paul is just monetising what Charlie Z has been doing for years for free. And Charlie Z went after actual top level fighters.
      I'm just worried that Charlie Z is just gonna end up running out of the ring or calling time out.

Comment

Charlie Z is retired bro don't drag the GOAT into this. He fought a PRIME Deontay Wilder.. stood toe to toe with the mf!

Comment

Naked ring girls need to be added to the production

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Naked ring girls need to be added to the production
            but they gotta pick the ratchet ones to make a certain group happy. knowhatumsayin

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              both claims to be a real fighter so let em have it.

have a coked up Dela Hoya and Snoop Dogg who does nothing but say Ngga do the commentary.

hell invite some tweekers like Demi Lovato too.
              Charlie's trying to get Shannon Briggs for a fight. I covered it a month or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Charlie's trying to get Shannon Briggs for a fight. I covered it a month or so ago.
                I was thinking maybe Dela Hoya vs Paul

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  Charlie Z is retired bro don't drag the GOAT into this. He fought a PRIME Deontay Wilder.. stood toe to toe with the mf!
                  He did, took a few hard flush shots before Wilder sent him down to the gym floor

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

but they gotta pick the ratchet ones to make a certain group happy. knowhatumsayin
                    why did you feel the need to add this foolishness? it was funny until the usual stereotype mess

Comment

Working...
                    X