Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams: Andrade a Very Good Fighter, Better Than I Thought, More Slippery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who was impressed should watch Thomas Hearns he is not even 20% of Hearns who went for it and dared to be great and this is the reason

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Well he wobbled Andrade a couple of times and forced him to hold 1,000 times? Andrade was gasping for breath at the midway point and had to really work for the win.
      I saw plenty of holding from Williams, especially when was getting caught hard and often. Much credit to him for his fighting spirit - he's definitely a tough guy - but, other than that, he didn't really show much and never looked capable of turning the fight his way.

Comment

Well he wobbled Andrade a couple of times and forced him to hold 1,000 times? Andrade was gasping for breath at the midway point and had to really work for the win.

How the ref allowed him to hold that much is a crime. And when the ref came to warnings, he warned them both. If it was the other way round, Williams would have had points deducted and threatened with a DQ. People on here would have called him a coward. But funnily enough, they're not with Abdrade. Hmmm.
        Dont worry he go to Las Vegas and get screwed Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post

Sid-Nee is one of my favorite little UK incel Muppets. I love when he's off his meds and foaming at the mouth.
          The only one off their meds, is you.

Calling Taylor a hype job after what he's achieved in so few fights, is delusional. Besides, Taylor doesn't even get talked about much. In order to be a hype job , you need a mass of people constantly saying delusional shlt beyond their capabilities and their achievements. Which clearly isn't the case here.

As for saying Dubois being a hype job... When you fight real opponents, one of them has to lose. It would be like calling Hearns a hype job just down to losing to Leonard. It's stupid. had Joyce lost, you would have claimed the same for him. I know exactly what you do. The question though is, why are you obsessed in the way you are? Which fighter were you a fan of only to see them getting slapped by one of ours?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

I saw plenty of holding from Williams, especially when was getting caught hard and often. Much credit to him for his fighting spirit - he's definitely a tough guy - but, other than that, he didn't really show much and never looked capable of turning the fight his way.
            Williams only held the couple of times he was hurt. I won't include the times Andrade dipped below the waist and forced Williams to tie him up so as not to get hit with an uppercut or something. Andrade however just clinched Williams constantly like he was a lover or something. The ref even warned both of them when it was Andrade doing all the holding. A bit is fine, but not every time someone gets close to you. The ref did a stinking job. But it's what i come to expect. We both know Williams would have had points deducted if it was the other way round and threatened with a DQ.

Comment

Williams only held the couple of times he was hurt. I won't include the times Andrade dipped below the waist and forced Williams to tie him up so as not to get hit with an uppercut or something. Andrade however just clinched Williams constantly like he was a lover or something. The ref even warned both of them when it was Andrade doing all the holding. A bit is fine, but not every time someone gets close to you. The ref did a stinking job. But it's what i come to expect. We both know Williams would have had points deducted if it was the other way round and threatened with a DQ.
              Yes, fair points, I think refs should be quicker to penalise holding. Their reluctance to do so has led to the decline of in-fighting. Thanks.

Comment

Andrade was holding all night tbh. Someone elite like Canelo would ice him.

Comment

Good post bud

How are you on this fine morning Sid-Knee? No sore head I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Good post bud

How are you on this fine morning Sid-Knee? No sore head I hope?
                    Soz for the late reply, i've been really busy lately.

Wow, that's probably the first time you've agreed with me.

I never get hangovers when i drink. Lets hope i never do either. I get headaches a couple of hours after i drink a few beers, but that's why it's strictly spirits with me now.

Comment

I seriously think that boxing needs REFS not in the pocket of Hearms etc in USA . UK . etc the ref and judges usually favour the home fighter but there are couple of refs who should NEVER be allowed in a Hearns card ... the Callum Hatton fight theater in a long line but when judges at ringside there is a feeling of early finishes for one fighter or even letting some fights go to far . .I don't know . But I defo wouldn't bet on the outcome of a fight as so many are DUBIOUS to say the least . RE Williams v Andrade although huge Williams fan cant have any complaints of ref really in this fight seen far far worse

Comment

Working...
                      X