Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Decisions a Game Liam Williams To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post

So you had it 6 rounds apiece but gave Andrade two 10-8 rounds
    Updated on a different page. I ****ed up on the app. 115-112 BooBoo

Comment

• I must admit that this was the most exciting and entertaining fight that Demetrius Andrade has ever been in since joining DAZN. All his other fights on DAZN has been snooze fests and boring as Hell!
      TrillScottHeron TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        If doesn't matter what Andrade does. Some people will use any excuse for fighters in his division avoiding him while he keeps winning without much trouble. It's really pathetic for boxing fans to do that.

​​​​​​
        He went life and death with a C level fighter, of course he wins fighting C LEVEL FIGHTERS!! Canelo would knock the block off Williams in under 5 just like Yildrim.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          If doesn't matter what Andrade does. Some people will use any excuse for fighters in his division avoiding him while he keeps winning without much trouble. It's really pathetic for boxing fans to do that.

​​​​​​
          It's weird. An undefeated champion and people are making excuses for other champions to NOT fight him?

If Andrade sucks, the other fighters should be eager to take his belt, unify and raise their profile.

This is a strange one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

He went life and death with a C level fighter, of course he wins fighting C LEVEL FIGHTERS!! Canelo would knock the block off Williams in under 5 just like Yildrim.
            Then he should do it and get another title. What's to lose? He can fight Rocky Fielding and Yildrim for nothing but Andrade is a bridge too far?

This isn't adding up.
            Last edited by keepemup; 04-17-2021, 07:23 PM.
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Where are all the bozos who said Williams would give Andrade a tough fight? Who said how much he improved since the smith fight, how Andrade had never faced anyone like Williams. There’s a reason why Andrade is avoided.
              Expect them to either go into hiding or show up and not mention Williams or Andrade ever again.

Comment

• The Crawford's and Andrade's of the boxing world seem to have been missing the boat when it comes to promotion. They aren't much open to that. So nobody really cares about their outcomes. But this last promotion seemed somewhat better than what Andrade is used to. He got trash talked up and down. Too bad Williams couldn't back it up. To Andrade's credit.
                These guys need to up their bark before old age creeps in. A good exchange beforehand is good promotion. For some of these boxers it's a more natural thing to do.

Comment

• I stopped tuning in to Andrade fights years ago...happy to hear he got the W over a British fighter, but I just can’t see myself staying home on a Saturday evening to watch his boring style vs lower opposition ever again. If he unifies I’ll check his fights out, other than that Andrade’s on the next day YT list for me
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean MEXGBP MEXGBP like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Where are all the bozos who said Williams would give Andrade a tough fight? Who said how much he improved since the smith fight, how Andrade had never faced anyone like Williams. There’s a reason why Andrade is avoided.
                    Except it was a tough fight. From a C-level opponent.

Andrade is straight garbage.
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

• If Andrade only bored me, I wouldn't mind, but he frustrates me. He doesn't have any urgency. The day he needs to shift gears, he appears a weight bully, I'm not sure he'll know what to do.
                      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X