Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Decisions a Game Liam Williams To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think he’s the same fighter, I just think his level of competition got stepped up considerably tonight.

I didn’t notice any issues vs Keeler tbh man, maybe I need to watch it back. Could the weight possibly be an issue?
    Not neccessarily the weight but the inactivity, could also be complacency I mean it must be hard to get up for these low level guys. He turning 34 this year I think so he aint young either.

I seriously doubt its the weight though because I mean it wasn't that long ago when he moved up from 154lbs.

Comment

• I didn't see the fight but I hear Boo Boo looked like... Well...Boo Boo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Bro you realise that your scorecard is mathematically impossible right?

You don't even know how to score but you out here trying posting about fight results?
        No it's not impossible and it can occur in several ways. For instance, if you score a fight 6 rounds for each fighter but one fighter scores two knockdowns, the score would be 114-112. You could also get there by scoring several rounds even

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

I think it's a combination of being slightly weight drained and unmotivated. He's fighting guys he expects himself to beat easy. Give him a challenge and I expect he will sharpen up.

​​​​​
          Let us hope it is only that.

Anyway it might be a blessing in disguise. Maybe GGG and Jermall will grow a pair and fight him. Maybe Mungia will grow a pair too.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I was feeding my son so had to pause it here and there. I had it 114-112 BooBoo. Announcers need to stop cheerleading and call the ****ing fights
            So you had it 6 rounds apiece but gave Andrade two 10-8 rounds

Comment

Let us hope it is only that.

Anyway it might be a blessing in disguise. Maybe GGG and Jermall will grow a pair and fight him. Maybe Mungia will grow a pair too.
              It's not about growing a pair! Andrade is just not exciting enough to make it worth it. Excitement equals dollars and this dude is more effective than sleeping pills. Talent alone doesn't attract the eyeballs!

Comment

I said it at the end of his last fight against Luke Keeler that Andrade looks washed up.

Witch is crazy considering he aint fought no one.

Yes he is winning dominantly still but he looks like he has lost a step or two to me.
                Making the weight is bothering him.

Comment

• Surprised to see Andrade stay in the pocket at times and tried to hurt Williams. Most of the fight was one or two punches and then hold. Williams did not go to the body and did not jab enough. Would not favor Andrade to either Charlo or GGG, maybe the jap champ but that is about it. He will run into trouble with other skilled guys that won't get discourage and can adjust. Williams just came forward and was very limited, his will was his biggest strength.

Comment

• Williams: "Andrade is better than I thought". No, your just a C level fighter and Andrade is a B-...

Comment

• It doesn't matter what Andrade does. Some people will use any excuse for fighters in his division avoiding him while he keeps winning without much trouble. It's really pathetic for boxing fans to do that.

​​​​​​
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 04-17-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X