Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Decisions a Game Liam Williams To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moves too much and holds too much. At the end of the day sports are entertainment and I find his style of winning dull.

Comment

• I feel very comfortable predicting how Charlo/Andrade goes. Andrade gets KO'd in the 2nd half of a fight that he is up big on the cards

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’s a talented fighter he’s just not the elite talent that people think/thought.
        He's skilled but fragile. Charlo KOs him

Comment

• Must of been watching a different fight on Danz, Andrade vs Williams, commentators were a biased disgrace, terrible to listen to. Andrade too good!

Comment

• Potential opponents I'd like to see for Williams: Sulecki, Brant, Derevyanchenko

Comment

• Went how I thought it would Andrade needs to step back after he lands shots he smothers himself and allowed Williams to hold so many times after he buzzed him he could've taken him out if he would've just stepped back and shot his left hand again. After seeing this performance I think Charlo KO's him with an uppercut the way his brother did to Lubin Andrade has a bad habit of leaning towards his left to dodge a punch he will line right up for it.

Comment

• Andrade had a rough night at the office. He’s a good fighter but man he misses a lot of wild shots. He’s a bit too wild in there and he was countered and hurt a few times. On the positive side, he withstood some heavy pressure and his endurance is good. He was hurt a few times and bought some time with holding, which was the right move. I thought that the unknown guy was going to wither by the 7th but it didn’t happen

Comment

• That’s what I thought. Williams wasn’t the second coming of Marvin Hagler like some on here were stating AND Andrade isn’t some world beater

Comment

• Where are all the bozos who said Williams would give Andrade a tough fight? Who said how much he improved since the smith fight, how Andrade had never faced anyone like Williams. There’s a reason why Andrade is avoided.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      Where are all the bozos who said Williams would give Andrade a tough fight? Who said how much he improved since the smith fight, how Andrade had never faced anyone like Williams. There’s a reason why Andrade is avoided.
                      It was a tough fight...
                      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X