Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Decisions a Game Liam Williams To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post

You hate Canelo because he isnt black. Who has Charlo fought? His resume is bare just like Andrade's. That's facts.

You talk about Canelo not fighting Charlo, who is a bum, but what do you have to say about Spence not fighting Crawford because he's "on the other side of the street"?

Imagine being in your 30's like these guys and not even having one tenth of the finanancial and historical success that Canelo has. You need to stop supporting fighters based on race and use that little brain in your skull.
    1. I’m not black so that destroys your entire theory. Not to mention I was a fan of guys like Morales, Barrera, Cotto, right now I like what Teo is doing at his young age. So no you clown, it’s not race that makes me dislike canelo. It’s because I’m a boxing fan who sees through the nonsense unlike you groupies. 2. You’ll never win with The “Who have they fought to deserve canelo” argument. Who did Liam or Callum smith fight? Who did Chavez jr fight? Who did fielding fight? Who did Yidilgrim fight? Who did Saunders fight? Canelo plans to fight Plant in May, who has he beat? Charlo put himself in position to be canelos mandatory and canelo bailed instead. Hell, they created the franchise belt specifically so canelo wouldn’t have to face charlo. Andrade held the single world title needed for canelo to become undisputed and canelo bailed on that fight too. But now, he’s suddenly willing to unify? and you can say it’s not about race but he declined to fight 2 black fighters to unify but is very willing to face nothing but white guys at 168 to unify. All of his fights at 168 have been and will be against white guys. Canelo also wasn’t talking about unifying when Benavidez had a belt there. Coincidence? Sure.
    Last edited by Jab jab boom; 04-19-2021, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      1. I’m not black so that destroys your entire theory. Not to mention I was a fan of guys like Morales, Barrera, Cotto, right now I like what Teo is doing at his young age. So no you clown, it’s not race that makes me dislike canelo. It’s because I’m a boxing fan who sees through the nonsense unlike you groupies. 2. You’ll never win with The “Who have they fought to deserve canelo” argument. Who did Liam or Callum smith fight? Who did Chavez jr fight? Who did fielding fight? Who did Yidilgrim fight? Who did Saunders fight? Canelo plans to fight Plant in May, who has he beat? Charlo put himself in position to be canelos mandatory and canelo bailed instead. Hell, they created the franchise belt specifically so canelo wouldn’t have to face charlo. Andrade held the single world title needed for canelo to become undisputed and canelo bailed on that fight too. But now, he’s suddenly willing to unify? and you can say it’s not about race but he declined to fight 2 black fighters to unify but is very willing to face nothing but white guys at 168 to unify. All of his fights at 168 have been and will be against white guys. Canelo also wasn’t talking about unifying when Benavidez had a belt there. Coincidence? Sure.
      Triggered! lol. Wow you're hate for Canelo is unreal. The Beta Male energy is REAL. But you STILL didnt answer, WHO HAVE ANDRADE AND CHARLO FOUGHT in their 30's? I'll wait. Also, there were like 2 people at the Andrade fight, which was in Florida(open state). Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Charlo declined him. You admitted it. Why would Canelo want to be tied down to a sh..it promotional company like PBC that caters to only blacks?

Yes he is racist. Much like all the blacks that are racist towards everyone else. Much like the racist blacks that keep attacking Asians and Mexicans on the streets. You people are the biggest racists out there.
        So is this true that you are actually an Asian guy posing as a Mexican? How would he know that? Are you two friends?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post

Triggered! lol. Wow you're hate for Canelo is unreal. The Beta Male energy is REAL. But you STILL didnt answer, WHO HAVE ANDRADE AND CHARLO FOUGHT in their 30's? I'll wait. Also, there were like 2 people at the Andrade fight, which was in Florida(open state). Sad.
          Jab Jab is an emotional little hoe. In this Andrade thread he managed to bring Canelo up in every single one of his posts.

He's the type of neckbeard incel that would go to whatever venue Canelo is with rope and a large bag ready to kidnap Canelo, take him to his parent's basement and show Canelo his "Canelo Shrine". He doesn't hate Canelo, dude's in love with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Jab Jab is an emotional little hoe. In this Andrade thread he managed to bring Canelo up in every single one of his posts.

He's the type of neckbeard incel that would go to whatever venue Canelo is with rope and a large bag ready to kidnap Canelo, take him to his parent's basement and show Canelo his "Canelo Shrine". He doesn't hate Canelo, dude's in love with him.
            lol! yeah i got that vibe from him instantly. He is definitely an angry boy with alot of issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              petero YDKSAB , Liam Williams is lucky that Boo was coming off a year long layoff. Williams down, Billy-Hoe and Josh 'Tart-Tomato' are next, a sad year its been for you, maybe Williams should retire like Carl Fraudton.
              F- off you sorry pos. Great fight, great sportsmanship in the end. Respect? Key word Elie, Respect, you ought to learn more about that. TTT big win. 2021

Comment

Working...
              X