Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Decisions a Game Liam Williams To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
    Andrade showed ehat he is: athletic, good moves, fast but no heart, running, holding too much and has a suspect chin. Referees need to start deducting points to huggers or else boxing will become a hugfest. The holding is typical with Afro-Americans.
    you are a newbie and i take it your mother was done and abused by black man, that is not a typical afro-american style, i personally dont like his style and he knows his chin is suspect. It was a lame performance and Canelo would not have watched two minutes of this fight. He dont't deserve a big fight i think was GGG would not waste my time. He blew his chance once again to make a statement.

Comment

• This is the sharpest that I've seen Andrade look. It's time for a guy like Munguia, GGG, or Canelo to step in the ring with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Andrade = garbage.

Struggled, hugged, ran and got hurt vs a C-level opponent.

Dude is straight garbage. Prove me wrong.
        Proof is, if he was really garbage, Canelo would have faced him at 160 to become undisputed in the division. Instead he declined the fight in sept of 2019 and left you Mexican fans without a fight on your holiday. This after he begged to get those dates from Floyd. Shameful. Now he suddenly wants to unify at 168 because all he’s had/has to do is fight euros and 1 white guy from Tennessee. He didn’t want to become undisputed in a more prestigious division which is middle weight, because Charlo was his mandatory and Andrade had the other belt. He also only decided to chase being undisputed at 168 once Benavidez was out of the picture and saw the division was much easier in comparison. If canelo thought Andrade was as easy as you say, he would’ve fought him. Instead he’s fighting a guy who cheated in preparation for a fight with Andrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by keepemup View Post

It's weird. An undefeated champion and people are making excuses for other champions to NOT fight him?

If Andrade sucks, the other fighters should be eager to take his belt, unify and raise their profile.

This is a strange one.
          Name me someone relevant this guy beat? He's a B level fighter at best. He is not elite and he doesn't bring any money to a fight. That's why no one wants to fight him.

Comment

• Mungia fight is no brainer both say no one will fight them same weight same side of street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Proof is, if he was really garbage, Canelo would have faced him at 160 to become undisputed in the division. Instead he declined the fight in sept of 2019 and left you Mexican fans without a fight on your holiday. This after he begged to get those dates from Floyd. Shameful. Now he suddenly wants to unify at 168 because all he’s had/has to do is fight euros and 1 white guy from Tennessee. He didn’t want to become undisputed in a more prestigious division which is middle weight, because Charlo was his mandatory and Andrade had the other belt. He also only decided to chase being undisputed at 168 once Benavidez was out of the picture and saw the division was much easier in comparison. If canelo thought Andrade was as easy as you say, he would’ve fought him. Instead he’s fighting a guy who cheated in preparation for a fight with Andrade.

Yikes. Some illuminati conspiracy thinking going on here

Comment

• Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

Yikes. Some illuminati conspiracy thinking going on here
                Yeah suk suk a dumb fuk

Comment

Yeah Andrade looked like sht and if him and Canelo fought I would bet my house on Canelo while u wouldn't even want to lose one dollar taking Andrade...

Ask Charlo why he didn't take Oscar's offer?? Like always you don't know Sht about boxing. Your all about feelings with your loose p@ssy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

It most certainly is about growing a pair.

These guys don't want the smoke because they are afraid they'll be embarassed by Andrade.

Nobody can tell me they won't fight a world champion because he is boring.

How is it boring boring as the fighter anyway? It aint like you gonna be the one sitting on couch and watching the fight, you're gonna be in there fighting.

Its a lame excuse.

These guys are ducking.

I do suppose Andrade getting a taste of his own medicine because I remember when he fought Culcay instead of Lara he said he would only fight Lara as a last resort because Lara is boring.

I bet he understands how Lara must have felt now.
                    Huhhh he looked like sht against guys that BEAT who he just fought and Canelo bodied.

Comment

Still haven't proven how Andrade isn't garbage. 33 years old, hasn't fought or beaten a former or current world champ. Just got through a rough fight where he got hurt vs a C-level opponent who got beat twice by Liam Smith. Ran and hugged his way to a win.

You keep crying about Canelo not unifying the MW division? What are Andrade and Charlo doing then? Why won't they unify? Canelo been out of the MW division for some time and you still crying. Still bringing up his name. Not once did I bring him up in these last posts.

Before the Ylidrim fight when you people kept complaining and crying about that fight and why isn't it Charlo instead, I said "it was nothing more than a tune up, stay busy meaningless fight in February, meanwhile Charlo will fight the same type of opponent, and make it his own personal mega event of the year". And look what happened. I called it. Look up my past quotes and tell me I'm wrong. Andrade and Charlo are garbage fighting fellow trash opponents.

Charlo got punked by Benavidez and is taking it out on some no-hoper Mexican.

Andrade looked like sh..it and is still crying about the Canelo payday.
                      Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 04-18-2021, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X