Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Decisions a Game Liam Williams To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Andrade is average, Liam Williams is garbage. Funny fight, to be honest.
    I 100% agree with this. Andrade average with a bit of flash, Williams below average with some balls. Crap fight.

Comment

• Fight doesnt tell me anything new about Andrade

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

It was very competitive, Andrade won but never really dominated for any stretches.
        did you find more than 3 rounds to give Williams?

Comment

• I was feeding my son so had to pause it here and there. I had it 114-112 BooBoo. Announcers need to stop cheerleading and call the ****ing fights

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I was feeding my son so had to pause it here and there. I had it 114-112 BooBoo. Announcers need to stop cheerleading and call the ****ing fights
            Bro you realise that your scorecard is mathematically impossible right?

You don't even know how to score but you out here trying posting about fight results?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Only 3 options at this point for Andrade imo: Unify, move up, or fight Munguia, nothing else is of interest or moves the need now
              Munguia was his WBO mandatory moving up from 154, but didn't want that smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

I said it at the end of his last fight against Luke Keeler that Andrade looks washed up.

Witch is crazy considering he aint fought no one.

Yes he is winning dominantly still but he looks like he has lost a step or two to me.

I think it's a combination of being slightly weight drained and unmotivated. He's fighting guys he expects himself to beat easy. Give him a challenge and I expect he will sharpen up.

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  did you find more than 3 rounds to give Williams?
                  About 3 sounds right but you can win all 12 and not dominate a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

He's skilled but fragile. Charlo KOs him
                    I’d pick Charlo by KO but I wouldn’t rule out Andrade edging a decision. Good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

I said it at the end of his last fight against Luke Keeler that Andrade looks washed up.

Witch is crazy considering he aint fought no one.

Yes he is winning dominantly still but he looks like he has lost a step or two to me.
                      I think he’s the same fighter, I just think his level of competition got stepped up considerably tonight.

I didn’t notice any issues vs Keeler tbh man, maybe I need to watch it back. Could the weight possibly be an issue?

Comment

Working...
                      X