Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Decisions a Game Liam Williams To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw posts in this thread saying Nelo did not want to see Andrade ...................Lolz
    AbleIndelibleBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Comment

• They need to deduct a point off Boo Boo. He never recovered from the third round. The Uk commentary team are crap. It’s like they aren’t seeing what Williams is doing.... But Williams is allowing Boo Boo to clinch him, Williams is also smothering his own work.

Comment

• Canelo whoops Andrade

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Lol, GGG or Canelo kills Andrade. The only reason he is still there is he is fighting a journeyman.
          Lol, Williams is without a doubt a top 10 fighter at 160

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
            I saw posts in this thread saying Nelo did not want to see Andrade ...................Lolz
            AbleIndelibleBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Lmaooooo. They will still say this though.

Comment

• Anyone who's given more than 2 of these to Williams is mentally ill

Comment

• Williams has won 3 or 4 rounds, he needs to hurt Andrade to win IMO

Comment

• Guys like Canelo and GGG would walk Andrade down easily IMO.

He skilled but has not got the power or physicality to hold them off.

Comment

• 108-100 Andrade but a 12th rd KO for Williams would not shock me

Comment

• I'm fxcking tired of the clinching. If Andrade's offense wasn't so sloppy, he wouldn't need to clinch so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X