Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford-Pacquiao, Ennis, Holmes, Okolie, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
    PAC is the better fighter than Mayweather. Mayweather is the better boxer/runner than PAC. Deal with it.
    You are the one that has trouble dealing with facts while holding onto my Tonka truck is better than yours, the facts do not support Manny being the better fighter thats why no Manny fan is willing to debate me their resumes head to head in a rational way, its very easy to prove when we dissect data not emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      —————
      And here we go again .... PAC was blasted out by Marquez. He got beat by Morales, Horn, Bradley, and Floyd. He lost at the lower weight classes too but I don’t hold those losses against him.
      A loss is not a big deal. Great fighters have lost. The big deal is the cherry-picking & weight-draining opponents PAC did from 2010 to 2018.

I know you love PAC. I get that. I hope you can understand I don’t dislike PAC. That said, how can you justify fights against Rios, Broner, Mathysse, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito (these guys were coming off losses)?? Not to mention the catchweights with Cotto, Margarito and Oscar. PAC could have won those fights without catchweight.
      SRR lost 9 times in his career and is still considered Consensus GOAT in boxing. Losses don't mean ****.
      blowblow likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post

SRR lost 9 times in his career and is still considered Consensus GOAT in boxing. Losses don't mean ****.
        ———
        Clearly you did not read what I wrote. That’s exactly what I said too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Honestly you come up with such lame rebuttals, you are like a child throwing spiteful little narty nah nahs, cant you address what the guy says to you in a rational logical way that bolsters your own points, I guess you cant and a lot to do with it is you really have no answers.
          lol after you guys mock us for being a fan girls joke? you can't even take rebuttals with your own jokes? i guess you can't handle it.. nice try girl... just discredit the goat nothing ever change it.. pac is greater than your floyd boy..

Comment

that is something they can't understand or intentionally turn eyes blind.. loses doesn't mean anything as long as you win something.. the fact that you have 0 lose is something intriguing.. it might be because you avoid or duck someone that could give you your losses. and that is what floyd did. he ducked every possible threat.. pac could be like that but he chose not to coz he chase greatness.

Comment

are you talking about floyd the one who cherry picked and ducked in 2009? you're bad in naming names.

Comment

I came to the same assumption that Ennis is fantastic, but seems like the top dogs can clip him. Not saying that Lipnets is a pushover because he is a skilled boxer, but boots didn't see those punches coming. I'm certain he'll be champ sooner or later, but I would not bet against Crawford or Spence if they fought him now..

Comment

I dont think anyone denys Manny as being a ATG with great accomplishments, thats not the guts of the debate, whether he is better than Floyd Mayweather is the meat in the sandwich and thats where the big picture supports Mayweather, not greater whatever thats supposed to me, better as in boxer head to head Floyd is better at the craft of boxing than what Manny is, greatness is nothing but fan opinion, better can easily be proven with data facts and figures results, I cant even see what they are crying about when Manny has lost 7 times, Floyd toyed with a guy Manny struggled with 4 times and was put to sleep by him after Floyd schooled him , every single common opponent claims Floyd the better fighter that alone is over whelming when they all HOF fighters, and to finish the icing on the cake is Floyd beat him without raising a sweat head to to head .

There is no denying Manny is great but he was not a better fighter than Floyd Mayweather.
                  Well well I guess the data and figures say that Ricardo Lopez never lost in his career as well as Joe calzaghi and many others so by your logic they must be better than Pacquiao too right? You floyd nut huggers are just embarrassing

Comment

I dont think anyone denys Manny as being a ATG with great accomplishments, thats not the guts of the debate, whether he is better than Floyd Mayweather is the meat in the sandwich and thats where the big picture supports Mayweather, not greater whatever thats supposed to me, better as in boxer head to head Floyd is better at the craft of boxing than what Manny is, greatness is nothing but fan opinion, better can easily be proven with data facts and figures results, I cant even see what they are crying about when Manny has lost 7 times, Floyd toyed with a guy Manny struggled with 4 times and was put to sleep by him after Floyd schooled him , every single common opponent claims Floyd the better fighter that alone is over whelming when they all HOF fighters, and to finish the icing on the cake is Floyd beat him without raising a sweat head to to head .

There is no denying Manny is great but he was not a better fighter than Floyd Mayweather.
                    You're just another salty hood boy who hates that pac is asian , bc if he was black you'd be on his nuts...doesn't matter to me who the athlete is, I love Jordan, LBJ , tyson , pacquiao. You racist hood boys are bias as hell
                    blowblow likes this.

Comment

Oh and answer me this if Floyd beat Manny so easily and it was such easy money for him. Why would he not jump on the second biggest payday of his life for easy money again?. Everybody keeps pushing for the rematch yet Floyd keeps turning it down. You idiots claim he beat Manny so easily he keeps taking these exhibition matches that are very easy as well. Why not rematch and make more money in one fight against Pacquiao then he would with all these exhibitions? I already know why the fact that Floyd won't fight him again proves everything to me. I just love hearing Floyd's lovers hilarious excuses lolol go ahead take a crack at it, I need a good laugh
                      blowblow likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X