Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Concerned With Deadline Threats, Vows To "Kick Fury's Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    Any progress that's been made seems to have come off of the back of Fury's comments, so I'm glad that someone at least is trying to make this happen. I don't know why, but it feels like the process of making one of these heavyweight fights is like pulling a bad tooth out with nothing but thumb and forefinger.
    what the hell you talking about dummy.....it was Hearn who told us last Friday that fury will receive 4 offers for the fight to look over the weekend and it was gob****e John fury who said they had nothing.
    This is all on Eddie Hearn and matchroom for making this news real nothing to do with fury so learn some facts

Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

You haven’t proven anything because I’m not “slaughtering” AJ for calling Fury out, I just don’t think deep down he wants it at this point in time.

Also, AJ is a walking contradiction when it comes to Fury, the fight, calling him out, talking about the fight, not talking about the fight etc.

As a Fury fan I want to see the fight and it’ll be easier than expected for Fury to win.
      you don’t have a clue what the f@ck your talking about gumbo.....silly fury fanatic

Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

"putting a time limit isn’t right", but putting on hold other contenders is

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber

Racism much? Flagged and reported.
          You're not in step with the times. What he's doing is OK. It's actually welcomed these days. But God, which I don't believe in, forbid the opposite way.

Comment

I'd wait until the end of the year if I had to.

That will be his legacy, bought the easy belts then rarely boxed holding onto his trinkets as long as possible & when he does fight fighting oldmandatories against 38-41 year old shot slow boxer's from the former generation, a top 15 fat mexican & Parker with the ref in his pocket.
            Alway's been the favourite & never boxed a top 2 heavyweight.
            Aj has had zero fight experience for what's about to come at him.
            Alf Stewart likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

You haven’t proven anything because I’m not “slaughtering” AJ for calling Fury out, I just don’t think deep down he wants it at this point in time.

Also, AJ is a walking contradiction when it comes to Fury, the fight, calling him out, talking about the fight, not talking about the fight etc.

As a Fury fan I want to see the fight and it’ll be easier than expected for Fury to win.
              Let me get this straight: you're expecting it to be easier for Fury to win than you expect?

How does that work exactly?

Comment

Fury will read this and hang on in there little longer. He might also be scared reading Josh will kick his butt

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                  That will be his legacy, bought the easy belts then rarely boxed holding onto his trinkets as long as possible & when he does fight fighting oldmandatories against 38-41 year old shot slow boxer's from the former generation, a top 15 fat mexican & Parker with the ref in his pocket.
                  And thats still much better than Wilder being champ for half a decade by fighting old Ortiz twice, old Stiverne twice, Washington, Molina, Duhaupas, Szpilka and Arreola, and getting a draw in a fight he won maybe 3 rounds of. Or Fury going on a 3 year coke and KFC binge pretending he'd had a mental breakdown instead of defending his belts and giving Wlad a rematch, and now not fighting for 14 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                    That's not entirely true though is it? I mean Hearn has been giving regular updates on it all (admittedly too many at times). It's more just literally everybody ****s on everything Hearn says and say he's talking bollocks.
                    Eddie Hearn giving updates continually was most likely a tactic to put pressure on everyone involved.

Hearn has a platform and people listen, just imagine if he was silent on this fight 'Much easier for opposing teams to make up stories and disappear'.

When promoters make statement their reputation is on the line 'I don't bother much with this side of the sport, but Hearn has put some effort in'.

I have in the past not liked Hearn's style, as he rushed the second Haye v Bellew fights deliberately because he knew Haye was still rehabilitating from injury.

Things like that? I disliked, because he did not have to behave in such ways.

Comment

After Fury walks through AJ what will happehape N

Comment

Working...
                      X