Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I Have Early Signs Of CTE, My Brain Is On The Line For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No CTE here, just incredible amounts of soy.

Comment

Props to Jake Paul for taking it serious. Hoping for a good showing. I don't think this Askren guy is going to make it out of the 2nd round.
      JuanSkinner likes this.

Comment

What's the odds he's lying to get sympathy points/promote the fight and/or using that as his excuse to not box anymore?

Comment

CTE is not some joke to grab a headline to sell your fight. I think this guy is fu***** around about this. Being a dumb sh** is not CTE.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing18 View Post
            Not aware of any brain scans that would show CTE, is there such a thing? If not and this is just a way to promote a fight, then yuck.
            "Not aware of any brain scans that would show CTE, is there such a thing? If not and this is just a way to promote a fight, then yuck."

Saddest part is that this was the first thing that crossed my mind!

Like someone already said, those scans are normally post death.

I joked about that stuff 10 years ago and life decided to give me a taste of what it's about (jokingly said mild injury and a month off work). Never joking like that again, would never do it to make $ and defitely not for sympathy.
            Last edited by Since1976; 04-16-2021, 11:29 AM.
            Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

You also have a rampant Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Jake The Goat.

Comment

This kid is a marketing genius. He knows how to get attention. Thats all he's doing & he continues to win doing it.

Comment

"There is currently no way to diagnose CTE . It can only be suspected in people who are at high risk due to repeated head trauma over the course of years during their sports or military experiences." - mayoclinic.org

So basically, everyone who boxes is at high risk and there is no way to determine until post mortem. Jake Paul is an arse.
                  Butt stuff and PBR Streetgang like this.

Comment

This dude has had brain damage long before he started to box

Comment

Jake Paul exhibits all the signs of advanced CTE. How he damaged his brain so badly, we can only guess. Maybe posting too many YouTube videos caused it or maybe he damaged his brain from excessive autoerotic asphyxiation sessions. It’s too late for him now, but let this be a lesson to you young wankers. Avoid the noose next time you spank the monkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X