Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Not Concerned With Usyk's Abilities as a Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Not Concerned With Usyk's Abilities as a Heavyweight

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is not impressed with the recent run by Olympic gold medal winner Oleksandr Usyk. Usyk became a star at cruiserweight, when he unified the entire division by winning the World Boxing Super Series and walking away with the IBF, WBA, WBC, WBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk is Cruiserweight trying to make some money at heavyweight. And he will. But he better make it soon because there isn't a true heavyweight top 30 that's afraid of him. He's struggled with pretenders, not contenders. Nevermind the champions. He looks very feather fisted as a heavyweight. I thought he'd carry some power up to the heavies and he probably did too. But there's nothing there. He'll get walloped by the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
      Usyk is Cruiserweight trying to make some money at heavyweight. And he will. But he better make it soon because there isn't a true heavyweight top 30 that's afraid of him. He's struggled with pretenders, not contenders. Nevermind the champions. He looks very feather fisted as a heavyweight. I thought he'd carry some power up to the heavies and he probably did too. But there's nothing there. He'll get walloped by the big boys.
      Usyk gets wallop by the big boys. But whyte clearly isn't one of the big boys. Whytes proved he's equal in ability to chisora. Usyk beats Whyte every day of the week.

We've assist seen rivas the low ranked midget cruiserweight drop Whyte.

Comment

Chisora and Parker (pretty unconvincing at top level) are Whyte biggest victories so Whyte and Uysk are a decent match up .Uysk doesn't look big and good enough up there and couldn't finish a knackered , hands down walking forward Chisora .Whyte recently poleaxed by a faded , old fighter......... Edward would love to put that on PPv.
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Cruiserweight Cunningham dropped Fury, Sconiers (not even journeyman level) dropped Wilder .. your point?
          I would have Rivas vs both

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Usyk gets wallop by the big boys. But whyte clearly isn't one of the big boys. Whytes proved he's equal in ability to chisora. Usyk beats Whyte every day of the week.

Good to see you're still drinking that dumbass juice you love so much.

Comment

I'm nowhere near as high on Usyks HW chances as I used to be, but tbh I could see him beating Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
                Uysk's abilities are overrated, but so is this entire heavyweight division.

I will say this? Joyce is Usyk's acid test.

Joyce is the boogeyman of the division 'Right about now'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Joyce is the boogeyman of the division 'Right about now'.
                  People underrate him but I think hes a genuine stylistic threat to anyone in the division right now other than maybe Fury.

Comment

Talented cruiserweight always do well at heavyweight..Whether holyfield, haye,

Comment

Working...
                    X