Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo to face Juan Matias Montiel who got knocked out in the 2nd round by 21yo Munguia..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Jermall is just not that good. He fought 3 decent middleweights who are not very good and went distance. he actually lost to Korobov.

I think he loses if he faces Andrade or old version GGG.
    Nah, Golovkin doesn't have much of a chance.

Comment

All I know is lil Charlo, Spence, Andrade Can be seen at Canelo fights!!! I guess lil Charlo is more of a fan of Canelo than Big Charlo!!

Comment

Another fighter waiting for that Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Nah, Golovkin doesn't have much of a chance.
          I don`t see why not. Jermall is not a big puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I don`t see why not. Jermall is not a big puncher.
            You're right. Charlo couldn't beat Golovkin. GGG would never take a fight like that.

Comment

People use to crap on Jermell b/c he was a back-foot boxer while Big Charlo Jermall was supposed to be the big star and power guy. That did not age well. Just take Andrade fight, the L but put up a good contest.

Comment

Smh. And Charlo fans like to complain about who Canelo fights.....

Comment

Horrible match.

No wonder our sport is dying

Comment

After Montiel blew out Kirkland, I had a feeling they'd try and feed him to Jermall.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                      What a huge mismatch seriously. Reminder that the 21yo Munguia who koncked that dude out in the 2nd round he wasn’t even a champ yet. NSAC and IBF/WBC/WBA also blocked the GGG-Munguia fight later that year because they thought it will be a huge mismatch and a one sided fight. Why is WBC and NSAC allowing this fight for Charlo.. Charlo crushes this dude in the 2nd round as well.
                      I'm a Jermall fan, but this fight is stupid. I hope he steps up in competition again. He's making it hard to stay a fan when he's fighting once a year and guys of this caliber smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X