Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tank beats barrios, would you give him a shot to beat Regis Prograis??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tank beats barrios, would you give him a shot to beat Regis Prograis??????

Your thoughts????????????

Nope...........

Comment

It would be a war and I don’t think Tank is gritty enough to endure it.

he is a bit of a luxury boxer despite being from Bmore.

Comment

not a fking chance.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          not a fking chance.
          Do you pick him to beat barrios

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post

Do you pick him to beat barrios
            Yeah, probably. Barrios shouldn’t have even won his last fight.

Comment

- -This be pregnant Tanksy or inbetween Tanksy?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, probably. Barrios shouldn’t have even won his last fight.
                I think he fought that ******ed Cowboy Karl last time he fought. Barrios most likely should have lost to Akhmedov but I think Akhmedov is good. Maybe the 2nd best Uzbek at 140 after Ergashev.

Comment

I think Tank KO's Regis or its a one sided decision if they fight. Regis gets hit too much for him to win too many fights vs tip top guys. He's not real fancy or doing anything all that crazy. Tank is & Tank gots way more power behind him.

Granted size matters, but Regis is only a couple inches taller than Tank but gots a shorter reach than Tank. I think people are putting the best Regis in vs the worst Tank to suggest this isn't a fight where Tank is the favorite & is most likely to win.

And Tank is gonna merk Barrios unless Barrios just goes into survival mode. I reallllllllly don't understand the few folks I've seen suggesting Barrios is giving Tank his first L.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I think Tank KO's Regis or its a one sided decision if they fight. Regis gets hit too much for him to win too many fights vs tip top guys. He's not real fancy or doing anything all that crazy. Tank is & Tank gots way more power behind him.

Granted size matters, but Regis is only a couple inches taller than Tank but gots a shorter reach than Tank. I think people are putting the best Regis in vs the worst Tank to suggest this isn't a fight where Tank is the favorite & is most likely to win.

And Tank is gonna merk Barrios unless Barrios just goes into survival mode. I reallllllllly don't understand the few folks I've seen suggesting Barrios is giving Tank his first L.
                    How good do you think tank is? Thats absolutely laughable. You say prograis gets hit too much as if tank doesn't. Undersized, Featherfisted no skill cruz marked him up and isn't hard to hit as well lasted a bit with tank. I dont even like prograis but he would beat the shlt out of tank.

Are we even talking about the same tank?

Comment

Working...
                    X