Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Juan Macias Montiel To Headline Showtime Telecast June 19 In Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    This so bad even his Brother Jermell was probably like: "I Don't Want That Sh^t On My Card" lol
    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The #1 requirement to fight a black fighter on pbc is be a mexican/latino bum and montiel fits that. Another good highlight to make da blackman look good
      glenn mcrory glenn mcrory likes this.

Comment

Montiel is no worse than Yildirim and Charlo just had a fight with derevyanchenko where people picked him to lose so a tune up is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonelystoner View Post
          Montiel is no worse than Yildirim and Charlo just had a fight with derevyanchenko where people picked him to lose so a tune up is fine.
          The difference is Yildirm was a mandatory, Montiel is NOT!!

I rarely call matchup shlt fight but I'm making an exception here...this is awful, what is Charlo doing?

Comment

yirdim was ordered, plus canelo fought callum 2 months before yirdim and saunders 2 months after yirdim, at this point canelo at 30yo has earned the right for a tune up in between fights, at 30yo charlo hasnt earned ****.......
            kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

1. People rightfully criticized Yildrim as an opponent 2. Yildrim was a mandatory, Montiel is not 3. Yildrim would smash Montiel

Comment

Who do you guys want him to fight. Canelo and GGG have both ran from him
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Yildrim was a mandatory which Canelo fought as quickly as he could in between two champions.

Comment

Like I said the guy is no worse than Yildirim. My point stands

Comment

Ducking that callout from David Benavidez.

Jermall Charlo fans better never again open their mouths about who Canelo is fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X