Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Juan Macias Montiel To Headline Showtime Telecast June 19 In Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another poor opponent to be honest.

Comment

Terrible opponent for Jermall...

Comment

By far my least favorite fight of what was announced, aside from Derevyanchenko it's been a lot of overmatched guys at 160 for Charlo. Agree he needs to take on better guys or move up. GGG, Murata, Eubank, Munguia, Andrade/Williams winner. If none of these guys next, go to 168

Comment

I guess Steve Rolls wasn’t available..

Shocking mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            By far my least favorite fight of what was announced, aside from Derevyanchenko it's been a lot of overmatched guys at 160 for Charlo. Agree he needs to take on better guys or move up. GGG, Murata, Eubank, Munguia, Andrade/Williams winner. If none of these guys next, go to 168
            PBC f***ed up letting Eubank go, he was a good option for Jermall.
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

PBC f***ed up letting Eubank go, he was a good option for Jermall.
              Yeah, he's sitting at #1 in the WBA rankings and with Kalle doing some PBC fights in Japan, I wonder if Eubank/Murata could be coming down the line...

Comment

Sad sad sad another poor opponent... the big bro should see what Mell is doing and copy that. Mell is about to become undisputed at 154 and Mall is ****ing around fighting poor opposition as usual. Lines only!!!!

Comment

Looks like some ringside seats are coming my way here in Houston!

Comment

Comment

This so bad even his Brother Jermell was probably like: "I Don't Want That Sh^t On My Card" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X