Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Motivated To Return, Willing To Face Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Motivated To Return, Willing To Face Sergey Kovalev

Former WBO super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo'' Ramirez is preparing for his next return to the ring, which may take place on a date in June against light heavyweight veteran Sullivan Barrera of Cuba. The upcoming outing will be the first fight for Ramirez under the Golden Boy Promotions banner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone wants to face Kovalev now.

Comment

He may very well beat Kovalev, but he'll still be exposed as he will have a tough time winning.

Comment

Everyone wants to fight sergey now that he is old and washed up. In his prime sergey was one of the best

Comment

LMFAO, you've got to be kidding me

Comment

Cool, nice to see Ramirez willing to take risky fights like he usually he does.

He should call out Adonis Stevenson next.
            Elotero likes this.

Comment

What a clown this guy is. Reminds me a lot of Mikey Garcia. Mikey said the Pacquiao fight would be signed in a few days. That was five weeks ago.

Comment

It would be the first big fight Ramirez has been in. Would help hype the Bivol fight since Bivol is not a draw and has been doing nothing. Everyone would rather see the Bivol fight I would think.

Comment

Working...
                X