Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury v AJ at Allegiant Stadium, Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury v AJ at Allegiant Stadium, Vegas?

Eddie Hearn visited the stadium yesterday

Fury also posted a pic of the stadium on his Instagram story. It wasn’t even a pic he took there it seems, just a random one. I know Fury is in Vegas now but seems a bit odd to post that photo on the same day Hearn flew to Vegas for a flying visit and went to the stadium

Hearn said there’s 5 or 6 sites interested but AJ confirmed there’s only been 1 official offer. Seeing as the other 4 or 5 haven’t actually put forward and official offer it seems, then it does seem like John Fury was right, nobody seems to be willing to put that money up at the moment and there’s no official offer flooding in from the Middle East.

that could mean the 1 offer was from Vegas. Unless Hearn and Fury are dropping hints of going to Vegas to speed up some offers from the Middle East.

I don’t see the fight happening next but this would be a good option as it’s accessible to UK fans and we can actually enjoy ourselves over in Vegas. Nobody wants to travel to morally backward places like Saudi Arabia.

Ideally I’d love it to be in the UK as it’s the only chance we’ve ever had to host a genuine global super fight but if not Vegas would be my second choice.

Comment

I saw this on Fury's tweeter feed. And someone linked that picture to Hearn posting similar thing. But we shall see...

Comment

I would love that. Live in driving distance of Vegas would definitely love to go. They could sell that place out easily. Think this fight needs to happen in Vegas but I’m not sure it does. Hearn’s pretty good at getting huge site fee’s by creating competition.

Comment

That would be dope

Comment

Fight being in Vegas would be dope!

You lose out on the prime time UK PPV slot, but you get the US PPV money plus it will still do big numbers in the UK despite it being on at 4 or 5 am.

Make it happen!!!

Comment

Great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Fight being in Vegas would be dope!

You lose out on the prime time UK PPV slot, but you get the US PPV money plus it will still do big numbers in the UK despite it being on at 4 or 5 am.

Make it happen!!!
                The fight is so big in the UK that I honestly don’t think it would do much harm to the sales having it at that time.

Floyd vs Manny still did big sales and Floyd v McGregor too, So I’m more than certain people would watch AJ versus Fury at any hour of the day in the UK.

Comment

- -No doubt Fast Eddie is sifting thru U clown genii opinions to come to a time and place.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

The fight is so big in the UK that I honestly don’t think it would do much harm to the sales having it at that time.

Floyd vs Manny still did big sales and Floyd v McGregor too, So I’m more than certain people would watch AJ versus Fury at any hour of the day in the UK.
                    That's why I think you are just fine losing the primetime slot in the UK.

You make up for it with a higher PPV revenue stateside. Still get good international money with DAZN putting it on everywhere minus the UK where it will be on Sky Sports PPV.

If the fight is in the UK or the Middle East, does Arum put it on PPV stateside? That will be interesting to see and will love to see the type of numbers it will do.

I just want the fight made already and announced. This is holding up the HW division and no one is making a move until this fight either gets made or doesn't. Kind of like how Canelo is holding up the SMW division as none of the candidates to face him want to take on a tough fight in the mean time.

Comment

Working...
                    X