Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Joe Joyce Will Walk Through Oleksandr Usyk, Stop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Really?
    I don't know what you were watching. Usyk looking terribly average against Chisora. Chisora is nearing the end of his career, has 10 losses and still gave Usyk hell. You must be bias or pro-white/anti-black to make a ridiculous statement like that. I always liked Usyk and was a big fan of him at cruiserweight and I admire him for testing himself at heavyweight but he's in for a rough ride from here on in.
    Running at a fighter, windmilling, missing wildly imo is not giving a fighter hell.

Usyk looked far more impressive against Chisora than Whyte did by comparison.

Usyk was made to work but we all knew this from the beginning prior to the fight, however the fight wasn’t close at all, 9-3 to Usyk I had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

Who in their sane mind would put any stock in what Fury says? His incoherent, rambling lies may impress old drunks in the corner of the pub when he says "any day of the week and twice on Sunday" or "any man, any time any place.." etc. He is so utterly devoid of intelligence that impressionable fools hang on his words like he is some PhD philosopher. He's a massive fraud who is getting exposed as badly as he exposed the other fraud we have been told hit harder than Ernie Shavers. Absolute pure definition of a hyped fighter Wilder, and Fury has one win in his whole career - that sleepwalking win over Wlad where they both got booed for not letting their hands go - Fury has been dropped by suck luminaries as Nemanja Pajkic, Cunningham, Wilder and has been beaten up by John McDermott and Otto Wallin. He does have wins against Tom Schwartz and Sefer Seferi though.
      Can't wait for him to take his beating. I have $5K on AJ.
      Well that’s you losing your imaginary money

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post

Well that’s you losing your imaginary money
        That guy has never seen 5k in his life, he actually means he's bet his 5 pound pocket money he gets off his mum.

Comment

Remember watching Joyce debut on some free tv channel in the uk late Friday night ... knew he was gifted from that fight

Comment

Usyk moves well, but Joyce has more power and a great engine, solid jab. I expect the interest over Usyk will be over and out after this fight. He'll give Joyce a few problems early on, and then Joyce will have figured him out and stopped him by the 8th.

Comment

Really?
              I don't know what you were watching. Usyk looking terribly average against Chisora. Chisora is nearing the end of his career, has 10 losses and still gave Usyk hell. You must be bias or pro-white/anti-black to make a ridiculous statement like that. I always liked Usyk and was a big fan of him at cruiserweight and I admire him for testing himself at heavyweight but he's in for a rough ride from here on in.
              Only Fury beat Chisora clearly and Whyte by a lucky punch.

Nobody looks very good fighting Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Fury completely dominated Chisora in two fights. Him saying he thinks Chisora got a draw is the same as Mayweather fans sticking up for Canelo.
                That's a good point

Comment

Really?
                  Can't disagree with you without something like this bull**** coming up.

No, I agree with him. Usyk didn't struggle with Chisora at all. He had a game plan, weathered the storm early, then outboxed him for the remainder of the fight. 117-111 Usyk on my card.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    I cannot see, or conceive of any logical way Usyk can keep Joyce off of him. Maybe if the ring was twice as big? Usyk moves straight back. It would shock me if Usyk manages to get through this fight and not get Ko'ed. Maybe Usyk can last, but Joyce walks through him? I will eat crow if Usyk legitimately wins this fight...
                    Go see the first fight, he had no issues with that at all

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      I cannot see, or conceive of any logical way Usyk can keep Joyce off of him. Maybe if the ring was twice as big? Usyk moves straight back. It would shock me if Usyk manages to get through this fight and not get Ko'ed. Maybe Usyk can last, but Joyce walks through him? I will eat crow if Usyk legitimately wins this fight...
                      Usyk moves straight back? Occasionally, perhaps, but his lateral movement is outstanding when he needs it.

Comment

Working...
                      X