Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao fight Tim Bradley three times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Pacquiao fight Tim Bradley three times?

I recently started watching boxing and I don't get why Pac fought Bradley a total of three times. Bradley was alright, not a bad boxer at all. He didn't really beat anybody great prior to fighting Pac, but regardless, they fought a total of 3 times? Why? Most people had Pac winning the first fight (I thought Pac won but it was close), and Pac again won decisively a second time. Why did they fight another time?

Like can you imagine if Floyd fought maidana three times. Like what's the point

They technically each had a win so a 3rd made sense...technically.

but I agree, a 3rd fight seemed unnecessary, on my card Pac was 3-0

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
      I recently started watching boxing and I don't get why Pac fought Bradley a total of three times. Bradley was alright, not a bad boxer at all. He didn't really beat anybody great prior to fighting Pac, but regardless, they fought a total of 3 times? Why? Most people had Pac winning the first fight (I thought Pac won but it was close), and Pac again won decisively a second time. Why did they fight another time?

Like can you imagine if Floyd fought maidana three times. Like what's the point
      Because TOP RANK? He also defeated Marquez clearly.

Comment

Easy fight to make for Arum...

Comment

Technically they had one win each. Rubber match settled it.

Comment

Top Rank collected from them both 3 times, and Bradley was really a Jnr WW so Manny could avoid full blown WWs across 3 fights and they were competitive fights although lack lustre, I thought the 3rd was a total waste of time.

Comment

- -Oozy boozy again. Bradley was a Ring ranked p4per for years that TBE TUE ducked, but Manny was game....next!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Top Rank collected from them both 3 times, and Bradley was really a Jnr WW so Manny could avoid full blown WWs across 3 fights and they were competitive fights although lack lustre, I thought the 3rd was a total waste of time.
                avoid who? there aren't many full blown WWs at the time.

Comment

Working...
                X