Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Applies More Pressure To Get Joshua Deal Finalized, Confident it Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Fury will wait as long as they want him to as long as he can avoid fighting Deontay Wilder in a fair fight.

    Comment


    • #12
      Won’t fight Wilder.
      Won’t fight Whyte.
      Won’t fight Joshua.
      WILL fight Wallin and Schwartz.
      Fury has cleared this division OUT!
      Rodbox and Boxviewer like this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
        Get ready for the casuals Fury's ducking post's.
        He's simply excited to get it signed because Hearn has dragged things out to long probably waiting for a gate. Also Aj has said in twitter today there's 1 official offer.... 1? Not several? More bs Edward?

        Fury's the only man in the division to face 2 long standing world champions & world number 1s in they're own back yards as the underdog for all the belts.
        4 of Ajs last 6 were past it oldmandatories, top 15 Ruiz & Parker. Hardly preparation for Fury. He's never even boxed a top 2. #moneballboxing

        Every boxing publication & every bookie has Fury favourite for a reason, but this is heavyweight boxing. I can't wait but i won't be paying after Ajs 2 time's! R@c15t comment's.
        How many offers has Fury's team got. You know this is a co promotion right? Why is it Hearn that has to do everything and getting blamed?
        greeneye99 and Boxviewer like this.

        Comment


        • #14
          So does Fury want this or does he just want to bottle it and try make out its Hearn and Joshua's fault? Just get training for Joshua and if something goes wrong pull another one of your little known bum opponents out of thin air to fight on shorter notice like you were guna do at Christmas.
          Boxviewer likes this.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

            How many offers has Fury's team got. You know this is a co promotion right? Why is it Hearn that has to do everything and getting blamed?
            Sayithowitisuk just wants to make some American friends so he hates on Hearn.

            Warren and Arum have come up with no suggestions so the Fury’s just blame Hearn all the time and muppets lap it all up!

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
              Get ready for the casuals Fury's ducking post's.
              He's simply excited to get it signed because Hearn has dragged things out to long probably waiting for a gate. Also Aj has said in twitter today there's 1 official offer.... 1? Not several? More bs Edward?

              Fury's the only man in the division to face 2 long standing world champions & world number 1s in they're own back yards as the underdog for all the belts.
              4 of Ajs last 6 were past it oldmandatories, top 15 Ruiz & Parker. Hardly preparation for Fury. He's never even boxed a top 2. #moneballboxing

              Every boxing publication & every bookie has Fury favourite for a reason, but this is heavyweight boxing. I can't wait but i won't be paying after Ajs 2 time's! R@c15t comment's.
              Fury fan boy spewing garbage as usual, blaming Eddie for trying to make the fight happen while Fury, his dad are throwing shades and trying to throw a spanner at what Eddie is trying to accomplish while forget Fury himself have multiple promoters whose job is to give him a fight last December whom couldn’t deliver and whom are all currently sitting on their behinds while Eddie does majority of the work in making the undisputed happen, yet ignorant fan girls such as you would always find a way to spin a negative and blame Eddie for everything that happens.
              greeneye99 likes this.

              Comment


              • #17
                I don't understand why he's talking about seeing stuff by Monday, Tuesday when previously these offers were going to be presented at the weekend. Even then I don't understand why the offers weren't just given to him immediately. Something doesn't quite add up.

                Still, fingers crossed.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Didn't hearn say the offers were being put to the fighters at the weekend?

                  ​​​

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    Didn't hearn say the offers were being put to the fighters at the weekend?

                    ​​​
                    Getting an offer, accepting and getting the offer confirmed and signed are different things. Hasn't Pacquiao been made offers multiple times from Saudi's only for them to pull out?

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Swear to God, Fury could sabotage another great fight, and his fans will still praise him as the GOAT

                      Jioshua fanboys are pretty annoying too, but the Fury ones take the cake

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP