Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Applies More Pressure To Get Joshua Deal Finalized, Confident it Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Champion
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    So is Wilder Retired?
    He's closer to 40 than he is 30, he hasn't fought in over a year when he got beat down, and he's been in denial over needing to improve. He's done.

Leave a comment:

• tokon
    replied
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Fury also said no negotiations were going on and they were the entire time .
    Hahaha, yes, fury is a proven pathological liar. Obviously there's two differing stories and agendas here, that was my point. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by tokon View Post

Not really what I was commenting on. According to BS, Hearn said offers were being presented to the fighters at the weekend. Fury is indicating they weren't.
    Fury also said no negotiations were going on and they were the entire time .

Leave a comment:

• tokon
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Getting an offer, accepting and getting the offer confirmed and signed are different things. Hasn't Pacquiao been made offers multiple times from Saudi's only for them to pull out?
    Not really what I was commenting on. According to BS, Hearn said offers were being presented to the fighters at the weekend. Fury is indicating they weren't.

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

He did

he’s also said there’s multiple offers. AJ apparently saying there’s 1 official offer. Why are they saying different things?

Fury’s side seem to think Hearn is messing about to delay the fight. Hearn and AJ are saying very different things, so it seems they are messing about.

AJ didn’t seem to fancy the fight when he was asked after the Pulev fight.
    I didn’t see A.J hinting he needed a warm up fight first or his father making excuses why the fight shouldn’t happen ? Ha

Leave a comment:

• OnlytheTruth
    replied
    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

"You ask the fans, I'm up for anything" "I always wanted to challenge for the belts, if that is Tyson Fury, let it be Tyson Fury". Pretty clear.

'LET IT BE TYSON FURY!' | Anthony Joshua's reaction after sensational KO over Kubrat Pulev - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied
    Fury is a lanky spider-bum and AJ is a stiff bodybuilder. Both suck.

Leave a comment:

• OnlytheTruth
    replied
    Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
    Get ready for the casuals Fury's ducking post's.
    He's simply excited to get it signed because Hearn has dragged things out to long probably waiting for a gate. Also Aj has said in twitter today there's 1 official offer.... 1? Not several? More bs Edward?

Fury's the only man in the division to face 2 long standing world champions & world number 1s in they're own back yards as the underdog for all the belts.
    4 of Ajs last 6 were past it oldmandatories, top 15 Ruiz & Parker. Hardly preparation for Fury. He's never even boxed a top 2. #moneballboxing

Every boxing publication & every bookie has Fury favourite for a reason, but this is heavyweight boxing. I can't wait but i won't be paying after Ajs 2 time's! R@c15t comment's.
    So, if Fury doesn't sign and AJ says that Fury is ducking, does that make AJ a boxing casual? Same for any HW boxer...? If they are casuals then we all have no concept of boxing by that standard.

AJ's never boxed a top 2 HW...I mean, when you're one half of the top 2 for so long and the other half doesn't want to fight you, then its quite likely that you won't fight a top 2 opponent. Think about it. Wilder has already CONFIRMED that he avoided Joshua so you haven't really got a leg to stand on there.

And to be factual; Ruiz went straight to #1 after he beat Joshua, so ipso facto, he has boxed a world #1.

I agree though, Fury is the favourite in this fight but lets not be silly here - he's #1 because he's undefeated. Other than Wilder (who is the most LIMITED HW Champion, possibly of all time), and beating Klitschko, he's fought just as many tomato cans as Wilder, if not more.

Also, if you've also gone in and knocked out Klitschko and Wilder has confirmed that he ducked you, how are you supposed to match that? Someone on here pointed out yesterday that Fury has had as big a lay-off as Klitschko did between Fury and Joshua - so if Klitschko was washed up when he fought AJ, by that rationale; Fury will be utter garbage coming into this fight.

How are you formulating all of this logic?

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by tokon View Post
    Didn't hearn say the offers were being put to the fighters at the weekend?

​​​
    He did

he’s also said there’s multiple offers. AJ apparently saying there’s 1 official offer. Why are they saying different things?

Fury’s side seem to think Hearn is messing about to delay the fight. Hearn and AJ are saying very different things, so it seems they are messing about.

Leave a comment:

• super-x
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    The middle east don't deserve these big fights. Just being backwards sand-people with loads of cash doesn't mean they should enjoy the fruits of sports they play no part in.
    In the business world THE ONLY COLOUR IS GREEN! Nothing else matters, LITERALLY. Its only the uneducated that think race, religon or culture plays a negetive role when it comes to making money. Why did Joshua v Ruiz 2 happen in saudi when logically that fight belonged in the uk??? Hmmm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X