Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury, Wilder Get Too Much Credit For Their Padded, Cherry-Picked Records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Funny thing is, if Fury beat him, he wouldn`t get any credit for that.
    Is that true though? Because Whyte would be no worse than his 3rd best opponent.

And as far as I’m concerned, there’s no real degree of separation between Whyte and Wilder beyond Wilder’s padded resume. I’m fairly confident that Whyte would knock out everyone on Wilder’s record - Chisora destroying Szipilka in 2, Martin blasting Washington in 6, and Pianeta (Fury’s comeback victim) schooling Duhaupas in 12, who left Wilder looking like the elephant man, tells me all I need to know.

If Wilder was British, the American boxing media would have dismissed him as nobody with the record he has.
    Boxingmean, Ray* and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackstarr View Post

Is that true though? Because Whyte would be no worse than his 3rd best opponent.

And as far as I’m concerned, there’s no real degree of separation between Whyte and Wilder beyond Wilder’s padded resume. I’m fairly confident that Whyte would knock out everyone on Wilder’s record - Chisora destroying Szipilka in 2, Martin blasting Washington in 6, and Pianeta (Fury’s comeback victim) schooling Duhaupas in 12, who left Wilder looking like the elephant man, tells me all I need to know.

If Wilder was British, the American boxing media would have dismissed him as nobody with the record he has.
      90% boxing fans here think Whyte is overrated bum.

If Fury beat him, he wouldn`t get any credit.

Comment

Mate what the hell is wrong with you? Anyone can easily pick holes with Fury, just as you’ve done with Whyte. Got a gift against the journeyman McDermott, went life and death against an ex-cruiser, beat the worst version of Klitschko in a fight that shouldn’t have happened if he was correctly banned for his failed PED test after the Hammer fight, beat the most overrated HW fighter ever whose top opponents have been knocked out by the likes of Chisora and Charles Martin, and he was extremely fortunate the first Wilder fight wasn’t waved off.

This is why picking holes is so stupid - you’re throwing stones in a glass house. Simple facts are Whyte has more ring rated wins than either fighter, which is his main point, so you can’t call him deluded. Whether either fighter would beat Whyte is a matter of opinion until those fights actually happen.
        Whyte is claiming that he's the real WBC champion, he's deluded and has never won a European title, let alone a world title, despite being offered shots several times.

I'm going to enjoy watching that bum sit on the sidelines and crying over Fury and Joshua fighting twice.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

90% boxing fans here think Whyte is overrated bum.

If Fury beat him, he wouldn`t get any credit.
          The boxing fans on here don’t reflect the real world in any shape or form. If so, Whyte wouldn’t be a popular fighter headlining more PPVs than Fury.

Besides, if Fury beat Whyte you’d have fanboys like Denium changing tune very quickly to validate his victory, just as they’ve done with Wilder.

Comment

The boxing fans on here don’t reflect the real world in any shape or form. If so, Whyte wouldn’t be a popular fighter headlining more PPVs than Fury.

Besides, if Fury beat Whyte you’d have fanboys like Denium changing tune very quickly to validate his victory, just as they’ve done with Wilder.
            I wouldn't give anyone much credit for beating Whyte tbh, for the reasons I've stated above.

You call me a fanboy yet your here shilling for Whyte & hating on Wilder yet again.

Don't point fingers if you have dirty hands.

Comment

I can understand whytes critiscm of wilder. But fury has beat wlad and wilder x2 and he beat chisora easy.

Comment

This hits the nail on the head

Comment

Whyte definitely has more wins against Top 10 opponents than Wilder or possibly Fury. Not going to go on arguing with that, but "If" he gets to fight either then he would lose to both of them IMHO. Hopefully we would get to see all of these guys fighting each other in the future, I just didn't like Team Fury's energy when Whyte was made the mandatory, the way they were talking about dropping the belt rather than fight him if that fight was enforced didn't sit well with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
                    Tyson Fury always plays the victim but is the luckiest boxer around.

Robbed John McDermott got knocked down by journeyman and life and death with CW Cunningham

Got caught taking steroids after beating Christian Hammer yet was allowed to fight Klitschko 9 months later.

failed more PED tests than any other boxer never mind Champion in history yet nobody says anything

Fought a string of low ranked average boxers then
                    was given a voluntary shot by Wilder instead of fighting Whyte

Fury incredibly lucky with referees both Wilder 1 and Wallin fight should of been stopped

Never gave Klitscko or Wilder there contracted rematches.or defended his titles once but says he greater than Ali etc

the list goes on
                    This......... Fury is the most overrated fighter in the sport right now.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I wouldn't give anyone much credit for beating Whyte tbh, for the reasons I've stated above.

You call me a fanboy yet your here shilling for Whyte & hating on Wilder yet again.

Don't point fingers if you have dirty hands.

Why hasn’t Fury fought more than 1 top ten Ring magazine rated boxers ? Whyte has beaten 3 and the WBC ordered Fury to fight Whyte yet he ran away and instead fought Tom Schwarz and Otto Wallin pmsl

Comment

Working...
                      X