Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Pumped To Return, Reveals Rules for Miguel Cotto Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Pumped To Return, Reveals Rules for Miguel Cotto Fight

Juan Manuel Marquez revealed the details of his fight against fellow former four division world champion Miguel Cotto. The boxers will come out of retirement to collide in an exhibition fight on June 12, on pay-per-view, with the venue yet to be finalized.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Says a lot about the current state of boxing that I'm looking forward to a Marquez fight more than anything from this current crop.

Comment

Is Nacho in good health? Says he'll be there fight night, can't remember the last time I saw him at a boxing event or heard of him training someone

Comment

Dam 7 yrs retired Cotto 3 yrs , boy oh boy time flies .

Comment

they finally realized they can drain the suckers of their cash like trump and his auto renewing donations.

Comment

Both Marquez n Cotton were hell of a fighter. I watch Manny Marquez Quadrology a million times. Hat off to Cotton in Mayweather fight. He won my heart in the loss

Comment

Two warrior hall of famers in an exhibition entertainment fight. Man I'm going to enjoy this. I'm having the fellas and the ladies over with food and drinks. Let's all have a great time and a little social distancing as well.

Comment

I'm sure JMM will not be on Peds this time.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  I'm sure JMM will not be on Peds this time.
                  Do you think Pacquiao is thinking the same way ? I still can remember the look on his face when they woke him up. ☺️

Comment

Without roids, Cotto wins. Period.

Comment

Working...
                    X