Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Brutally Knocks Out Brian Howard In Third Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ajagba has good power but not a lot of skills. He is rather slow with little head movement. Moreover, his defense ain't that great at this stage of his career. I see him getting KOed against the top 10 guys at the moment. He switched promoters and trainers but not a lot of improvement. Maybe his body is just too stiff for that kind of movement.
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Nice to see his KO power is still there. Ajagba is a very basic fighter otherwise.

Comment

Efe hits really hard and yet he seems to have a condition where he can't bend his spine. I want him to fight Charles Martin and Trevor Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Nice to see his KO power is still there. Ajagba is a very basic fighter otherwise.
          ko power is always there against bums.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

ko power is always there against bums.
            Yep. Wilder made a living out of those sort of bums... The highlight reels

Comment

Sometimes billed as "similar to wilder" I think Ajagba is better in technical skills. I'd like him to face a top 10 contender. Helenius maybe, or Martin. To show if he belongs or not.

Comment

Ajagba should follow Wilder`s steps. Fight another 20 bums. Than fight some old guy for mandatory position or even vacant title. This is the only way he becomes a world champ.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Yeah...that sounded nasty. Even Wilder's knockouts haven't been gunshot knockouts like that.
                  Wilders stoppages have been a lot of hype ,hes rarely left opponents on the floor , most of his opponents have been stopped while still aware on the feet . Boxing media has tricked many fans through clever marketing.because he’s from the U.S .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Wilders stoppages have been a lot of hype ,hes rarely left opponents on the floor , most of his opponents have been stopped while still aware on the feet . Boxing media has tricked many fans through clever marketing.because he’s from the U.S .
                    Uh, Breezy was sparked with the same shot Efe used, it didn't smack like a gunshot.

Comment

Came to read about Ajagba and all i read are comments discounting Wilder's record!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X