Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Blows Out Samuel Vargas in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't expecting that, dude got steamrolled.

That's a statement.

Comment

• Welp that was quick. Very premature I'd say given that Vargas is atough fkn veteran but his head was getting bounced all over the show,

Comment

• Yes. He finished that bum faster than anybody before.

Comment

• I'm guessing they will try hard to make Benn vs Khan, which I'm down for honestly, at some point we will hopefully get Kelly/Benn. This W should put Benn in the WBA top 10 though. Maybe somebody like Cody Crowley if they can't make a big one next

Comment

• Did Vargas land a single shot? Benn should be fast tracked for another fight quickly, he took no damage

Comment

• Could seem an early stoppage but his head was getting pinged around and couldn’t defend himself or throw back

so, understandable why the ref might’ve jumped in.

i think Vargas looked far worse than he actually was though. I don’t think he was that badly hurt.

Comment

• Benn has definitely improved A LOT, he was pretty ****e early on

Comment

• Glad it was early doors though, the TR undercard starts in 10 minutes

Comment

• Benn barely missed a punch during his barrage, so even if you think the stoppage was too early...it was Vargas' fault for not taking a knee or throwing back.

I would love to see Benn vs. Khan. Hopefully Khan gets splattered and retires.

Comment

• that was amazing!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X