Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shannon Courtenay, Ebanie Bridges - Set For WBA Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shannon Courtenay, Ebanie Bridges - Set For WBA Title Clash

Courtenay, Bridges Weights Photos Gallery Wembley - Rising Welterweight star Conor Benn defends his WBA Continental Title against Samuel Vargas in the main event, Watford's Shannon Courtenay and Australia's Ebanie Bridges clash for the vacant WBA Bantamweight World Title. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Szef Szef likes this.

Comment

Ebanie is too damn fine. I'd happily get knocked out by her!

Seriously though if she has the skills to go with her looks and personality she's about to become the biggest star ever in women's boxing in terms of profile.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Ebanie is too damn fine. I'd happily get knocked out by her!

Seriously though if she has the skills to go with her looks and personality she's about to become the biggest star ever in women's boxing in terms of profile.
        she has a pretty face, shame about the bolt ons and tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Hearn turning his head left as his eyes turn right.
          !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Hearn turning his head left as his eyes turn right.
            What was Shannon Courtenay doing reaching down her pants tho?

Comment

Ms Koba reckons getting punched on the teets can hurt like a mutha****er... if I'm Courtenay I'm seeing a big pair of targets right there... I know they wear tit armour but still...

Comment

What is this bollocks. The mis-matchroom casuals will tune in to anything Eddie says. Just another mis-matchroom sideshow for the casuals.

Comment

Courtenay didn't impress me much in her defeat. She tries tho and that's something. Bridges hasn't beaten anyone of note, her look and antics tell me she may like being a boxer more than she actually likes boxing.

It's not a great card for my interests but I will tune in.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
                    What is this bollocks. The mis-matchroom casuals will tune in to anything Eddie says. Just another mis-matchroom sideshow for the casuals.
                    What are you going on about you gremlin? Go away and get some help for your bitterness. It's pathetic to see coming from an adult. Hearn or one of his fighters hurt one of your favourites, we get it. Move on now though.

Comment

Working...
                    X