Mikey Garcia beats everyone on Terence Crawford's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

you cant be serious..Bud would mop the floor with Mikey
    You're tripping, Garcia obliterates Crawford. Garcia's record id phenominal, Crawford ain't fought nobody and happy doing it. Your picks are always based on race and when they're not (Canelo) youre picking out of personal bias because you don't like how one side is acting. YDKSAB, why you even post here?

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

You're tripping, Garcia obliterates Crawford. Garcia's record id phenominal, Crawford ain't fought nobody and happy doing it. Your picks are always based on race and when they're not (Canelo) youre picking out of personal bias because you don't like how one side is acting. YDKSAB, why you even post here?
      cancelled for misusing that word

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

So you think Crawford beat Horn because he held him? That speaks for itself and you can't even be taken seriously on this. There is nothing left for me to say about it.
        it helped him win did it not? you arent factoring in how different a fight can be if things like that arent allowed or if a fighter doesnt do it for whatever reason. just take the first and second maidana fights. floyd didnt hold much in the first and had a rough go, second fight he just held nonstop, was barely at risk and floated through. would a floyd-maidana rematch take place if the second fight had happened first? obviously not. you would prob come on here and say you think floyd won because he held him? and i would say it helped did it not? my point wasnt even that crawford is some kind of andre ward like cheater, its that circumstances like that can affect a fight more than we think. horns clealry not as good as crawford but he clearly wasnt as good as pac either and "won" so its not inconceivable that he could "win" against crawford given the right circumstances.

Comment

Mikey isnt that great

hes slow with not much power

he relied on draining down a lot to hold a size advantage

gamboa would be a hard fight

postol would be a hard fight

horn would be a hard fight

kell brook would would beat him for sure

khan i think also beats him, he dont really have much power to hurt khan who will beat him to the punch on the outside

Out of all of them though kell brook for sure beats him

Comment

Maybe, but he wouldn't beat most of them as well as Bud did. And of course, he'd have no chance against Bud himself.

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

Well prime Gamboa was at 126 and that was well before Terrence Crawford fought him at 135. Gamboa was slightly past his peak but still very good when he got to Bud. I broke down the matchups according to the timeline of when Crawford fought those guys, not necessarily when every guy was in their prime
              Dude was undefeated and dominated an undefeated Perez prior to Gamboa. Gamboa was having trouble making weight at 130 - and was caught using PEDs to help make weight - so he moved up.

Crawford beat prime Gamboa. The same Gamboa Mikey G was afraid to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

Dude was undefeated and dominated an undefeated Perez prior to Gamboa. Gamboa was having trouble making weight at 130 - and was caught using PEDs to help make weight - so he moved up.

Crawford beat prime Gamboa. The same Gamboa Mikey G was afraid to fight.
                I don’t disagree. I intended to say that Gamboa was slightly past what I consider his absolute peak at 126, however he was still prime and very good at 135 against Terrence Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

I don’t disagree. I intended to say that Gamboa was slightly past what I consider his absolute peak at 126, however he was still prime and very good at 135 against Terrence Crawford.
                  Anyway back to point of the thread, Mikey wouldn't even fight Gamboa

Comment

what can we expect from his trash resume? bud is unproven and self proclaim when he rejected the 60/40 split against spence.. mikey will beat the shlt out of bud easily.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

what makes his resume phenomenal? whats his best win Broner?

Comment

Working...
                      X