No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia beats everyone on Terence Crawford's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia beats everyone on Terence Crawford's Resume

It's in the title. Try and disprove this I dare you. The only one who maybe beats Mikey is Jose Benavidez solely because that MotherF@cker is 6"1'. An okay tall fighter can beat a good short fighter. Anyways, I want to see all of the diehards come out. Before you get started I already know that Mikey Garcia isn't a very good win for Spence, at least in my opinion, I just think Mikey is good enough to beat everyone on Bud resume.

Bud won't even say Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Is Mickey Garcia trying to fight Bud? Didn't think so.
      siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I agree , Mikey gets a ton of hate on BS and I have no idea why .......
        Ochoa780 likes this.

Comment

Mikey Garcia would lose to bud but hed definitely be the huge favorite over everyone on his resume including post leg shot, Benevidez.(I made a thread about this a while back) (Mikeys a rubbish ww in all honesty,but at lower divisions hes a beast)

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Mikey Garcia would lose to bud but hed definitely be the huge favorite over everyone on his resume including post leg shot, Benevidez.(I made a thread about this a while back) (Mikeys a rubbish ww in all honesty,but at lower divisions hes a beast)
            The bolded , I wish he would go back to 140 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
              It's in the title. Try and disprove this I dare you. The only one who maybe beats Mikey is Jose Benavidez solely because that MotherF@cker is 6"1'. An okay tall fighter can beat a good short fighter. Anyways, I want to see all of the diehards come out. Before you get started I already know that Mikey Garcia isn't a very good win for Spence, at least in my opinion, I just think Mikey is good enough to beat everyone on Bud resume.
              I’m assuming we are talking about substituting Mikey for Bud along the same timeline so here goes:

Mikey would probably outbox Breidis Prescott. He would have to overcome a size disadvantage though.

Gamboa would be a tough fight. Ultimately I would favor Mikey as the technician but Yuri could clip him too

Mikey beats Dulorme, Lundy, Dierry Jean, etc.

Ricky Burns would lose competitively

Julius Indongo would be a tall order (literally) but I think Mikey handles him like he handled Robert Easter Jr.

Viktor Postol would be a tough matchup for Mikey.

Jeff Horn would be rough and physical. Mikey would win but it wouldn’t be easy

Mean Machine loses competitively and Kell Brook would be difficult for Mikey, especially early on. I’m guessing Garcia gets to Kell’s chin eventually while down on the cards

Comment

Horn and Brook might be a bridge too far given the size difference. Crawford is a big welter, Mikey is good at the weight but short and doesn't really carry his full power up to 147.

If we're playing this game, I'd say Bud could beat everyone who Danny Garcia and Mikey Garcia ever beat as well. I'd favor him to beat anyone on Spence's resume too.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  you cant be serious..Bud would mop the floor with Mikey
                  #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Horn and Brook I don't see Mikey pulling it out. Postol would've been fun.

As crazy as it sounds, I would've given Khan a good chance against Mikey too.

Comment

Working...
                    X