Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Know The Way To Beat Canelo, Saunders Does Not, He Will Get KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope BJS is training hard. He has a chance but he has to be really 50% above anything he has done in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

That was when he was still deluded into believing he can train himself (& the fact he made it into a dogfight & damaged Groves badly shows how good his engine is & how he doesn't give up)

​​​​​​After that fight I said that if he was smart enough to hire a great trainer & actually learn from him hed be a good threat to most champs,& since then hes proved me right because hes looked like a completely reborn fighter,like Kronk Fury almost. Its amazing how far he got being a 1 dimensional plodder based off just his engine,which is a testament that with a Jeff Mayweather trainer he can become champ imo.
      yeah, but Carnelo has in my opinion improved vastly more as a fighter since the loss to TBE, than Eubank has since his loss to Saunders.

Comment

Great, yet another lesser fighter from England for canelo to waste boxing fans time with.

Comment

Eubank jr is a good fighter, but he lost to Groves, so how can he beat Canelo. It would be like the Callum Smith fight, one-sided.

Comment

I think he meant to say he knows how to not lose to Canelo and the best way to do that is to not fight him

Comment

I do believe he’s correct in his assessment of Canelo v BJS but it stops there. Eubanks would get stopped within 7 by Canelo. I’m still curious what would have been in the Koborov fight as his timing was causing real problems for Eubanks before his injury.

Comment

Canelo doesn`t stop people unless they are old drunks.

Comment

". . if it happens . . "??

Chris, it's happening!

Now go and do something to earn your turn please!

Comment

I think I want to see eubanks v Nell in ring. To see how good Nell thinks eubanks chin is

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBA interim-middleweight champion Chris Eubank Jr. is putting his money where his mouth is. Eubank is fully backing Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to score a knockout victory over Billy Joe Saunders on May 8th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The WBO, WBC, WBA super middleweight titles will be at stake.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Damn joke!

Comment

Working...
                      X