No announcement yet.

Hgrovic will be the heavyweight champion soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgrovic will be the heavyweight champion soon

He’s going to knock Michael Hunter out, be named as the IBF mandatory and then win the title.

Deep insight as always
    Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

Im not so big on this kid. He has little head movement, flinches, and is robotic. I am much more excited about Jared, the Big Baby, and Whorley, who both have great feet, and head movement, and show the ability to adapt in the ring. But he is strong, looks like Vlad... That damn ammy style is so basic. I was watching Hgrovic against the Kingpin, and I could literally count off a second where after he fires his right, his hand is down and his chin is held high... I just think to myself, what will happen when he gets a fighter who can see that, if I can?

Comment

The boxing skill you’re looking for will show up when someone can actually stop him from walking straight through them.

It might be awhile though.

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Im not so big on this kid. He has little head movement, flinches, and is robotic. I am much more excited about Jared, the Big Baby, and Whorley, who both have great feet, and head movement, and show the ability to adapt in the ring. But he is strong, looks like Vlad... That damn ammy style is so basic. I was watching Hgrovic against the Kingpin, and I could literally count off a second where after he fires his right, his hand is down and his chin is held high... I just think to myself, what will happen when he gets a fighter who can see that, if I can?

Comment

I used to be big on the kid, but he's seriously regressed IMO.

Comment

Charles Martin was a champion.

Comment

He can become a world champ for a moment if he fights and beats Martin for vacant IBF title.

he doesn`t beat Joshua, Fury, Usyk, Ruiz, Wilder. I also doubt he beats Joyce. maybe he beats Whyte, just maybe.
              Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I used to be big on the kid, but he's seriously regressed IMO.
                Yes seems like his peak were those Sparring sessions with David Haye in 2013.

Sure if he keeps winning, he will get a title fight 'But as a fighter? His ability does not seem intimidating'.

Just another super heavyweight, who has rehearsed the basics of boxing.

I don't see any great attributes thus-far, that have jumped out at me.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-07-2021, 04:20 PM.
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Maybe after Szeremeta beats Kovalev.

Comment

He definitely has regressed IMHO, that’s because he has not been pushed by his management team. Isn’t he like 27/28 now?

Comment

Working...
                    X