and

Jarron Ennis vs Sergei Lipinets

12 Rounds

and

Tulsa, OK, USA (UTC-5)

Joe Smith Jr vs Maxim Vlasov
    12 Rounds

BETTING ODDS:

Stanionis: -700 Dulorme: +400 (x2 on Dulorme)
    Ennis: -1000 Lipinets: +525 (x2 on Lipinets)
    Smith:: -333 Vlasov:: +250

Optional X5 Multiplier only applicable on Vlasov, Lipinets and Dulorme.

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/e...dulorme/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/j...ipinets/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/j...-vlasov/winner

Ways fighters can win:

DECISION: CLOSE (0-6), CLEAR (7-18), WIDE (19+)
    KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:

PICK EM CREW, Dulorme, Dec, Clear x5
    PICK EM CREW, LIPINETS, DEC, WIDE
    PICK EM CREW VLASOV KO EARLY X3
    If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
    If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

PICK EM CREW, SMITH VLASOV DRAW

NOTES:
    -Picking the correct winner earns 20 pts
    -Picking the correct method earns 10 pts
    -Picking the correct detail is worth 10 pts
    -Draws are worth 150 pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 40pts.

-CLOSE is 6 or fewer pts difference, 115 - 113 on all three scorecards or closer. CLEAR is 7 - 18 pts difference, between 115 - 113 and 117 - 111 on all three scorecards. WIDE is anything over 18 points or over 117 - 111 average on three scorecards

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 10 doubles and 6 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread. Every player also has 3 x5 special multipliers which can be only be used on an underdog (+100 or greater) fighter.

If I could ask one of the mods to kindly sticky this thread and remove anything else Pick Em related except the 2021 masterthread, be greatly appreciated. And thanks once again for your help gentlemen.

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973

Okay gents, got a trio of really nice fights this weekend... feels like we been waiting forever for Smith vs Vlasov and to see Boots back in action after the disppointing conclusion to the Van Heerden fight. Both the Uncasville fights represent considerable step ups for the prospects involved although when the odds are released I suspect we'll find both as sizable favourites - Boots more than Stanionis I would imagine, despite his tougher opponent.

Smith is pretty wide against Vlasov for my money... Maxim may not be elite but he's yet to be in a fight where he hasn't given a good account of himself from SMW right up to Cruiser. I really think this will be a much tougher fight for Smith than many imagine although I think on recent form it's reasonable to have Smith the favourite. Joe has been steadily improving whereas there's signs that Maxims best days may just about be behind him... nonetheless, great damn fight for my money.

Best of luck gents, and if anyone comes across the odds for the Uncasville fights I'd appreciate you giving me a nudge..

Regards

K

Comment

Really looking forward to these fights.

Not sure on method for a couple of them but just giving it a bump now so other players and mods can see it (Notification system still seems suspect)

Comment

SceneBoxer:
        Stanionis, Ko, Mid

Ennis, Ko, Mid
        Smith, Ko, Mid

Comment

Tatabanya, Dulorme, KO, late
          Tatabanya, Ennis, KO, early
          Tatabanya, Smith Jr, DEC, clear

Comment

Preliminary odds now available for the Uncasville fights:

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/e...dulorme/winner

Stanionis -800 Dulorme +500 (x2)

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/j...ipinets/winner

Ennis -1200 Lipinets +600 (x3)

Ain't gonna update the OP just yet cos I'm hoping we'll get more of a spread (only odds on oddschecker are from Unibet currently and I try to take a market average) but that should give a pretty good idea. As I suspected Boots is an even wider favourite than Stanionis and probably for good reason even though Lipinets should rightly be considered a considerably tougher opponent than Dulorme

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              As I suspected Boots is an even wider favourite than Stanionis and probably for good reason even though Lipinets should rightly be considered a considerably tougher opponent than Dulorme
              My two cents: Lipinets is declining, and Stanionis is untested at higher levels. Dulorme was winning his fight with Bud before getting knocked out, he's a tough cookie with excellent technique and punch. Either he becomes shot overnight, or I see him more than capable of stopping the Lithuanian.
              Last edited by Tatabanya; 04-06-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

My two cents: Lipinets is declining, and Stanionis is untested at higher levels. Dulorme was winning his fight with Bud before getting knocked out, he's a tough cookie with excellent technique and punch. Either he gets shot overnight, or I see him more than capable of stopping the Lithuanian.
                Mmm. I'd likely still pick Lipinets over Dulorme, although without a great deal of confidence following the the Clayton fight. What does puzzle me though is how the bookies got Stanionis so wide... I seriously ain't seen anything from the kid to make me think he's anything particularly special. Seems like a tough kid, strong, got decent shot selection and does some nice bodywork, bit rigid though . but I just ain't seeing any justification for 5:1 on Dulorme. Maybe I'm missing something.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

LIke you I could very easily imagine an upset here, seen a few of these kinda fights recently where a prospect just got stepped up too fast... this could well be another.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                  What does puzzle me though is how the bookies got Stanionis so wide... I seriously ain't seen anything from the kid to make me think he's anything particularly special. Seems like a tough kid, strong, got decent shot selection and does some nice bodywork, bit rigid though . but I just ain't seeing any justification for 5:1 on Dulorme. Maybe I'm missing something.

LIke you I could very easily imagine an upset here, seen a few of these kinda fights recently where a prospect just got stepped up too fast... this could well be another.
                  One thing's for sure: Stanionis has been on the juice. He's become a bodybuilder in recent times.

Comment

YoungManRumble

Stanionis, KO, Late
                    Ennis, KO, Mid
                    Smith, KO, Late
                    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 04-10-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X