Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Saunders: WBC Creating The 'Mestizo' Title For The Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Saunders: WBC Creating The 'Mestizo' Title For The Bout

Next month, a three belt collision will take place when WBC, WBA super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez takes on WBO beltholder Billy Joe Saunders. The event takes place on May 8th from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sulaiman is hilarious.

Comment

Diamond, Emeratis, franchise & now this? More WBC B/S!!...

Comment

I mean is there any reason for those belts? Like what purpose do they serve besides suliman just showing his love for ginger

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
            I mean is there any reason for those belts? Like what purpose do they serve besides suliman just showing his love for ginger
            Canelo influenced this belt?
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              Diamond, Emeratis, franchise & now this? More WBC B/S!!...
              Did you even read the article? This one, like Huichol, the Maya belt, and the Chiapas belt are just trophy type belts. Whoever wins it, keeps it, with never having to defend it. Just like winning a trophy, you win it and display it on your mantle. Nothing more than a belt with some art on it.

People need to stop complaining about every little thing.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Did you even read the article? This one, like Huichol, the Maya belt, and the Chiapas belt are just trophy type belts. Whoever wins it, keeps it, with never having to defend it. Just like winning a trophy, you win it and display it on your mantle. Nothing more than a belt with some art on it.

People need to stop complaining about every little thing.
                I thought these belts were just added themes to the existing belt but just coined phrased per theme. It’s still the same WBC belt. The themes though are usually from favoritism towards the high profile boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

I thought these belts were just added themes to the existing belt but just coined phrased per theme. It’s still the same WBC belt. The themes though are usually from favoritism towards the high profile boxer
                  I could've sworn during the Canelo/GGG fights, that they were separate belts. But you're probably right.

Either way, the winner of the fight isn't going to come out in his next fight defending the "Mestizo" belt, it'll just be for the regular WBC belt.

Comment

The WBA - "Nobody has more unnecessary, stupid, money grabbing title belts then we do!!!"

The WBC - "Hold my cerveza..."

Comment

Working...
                    X