Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda-Pedro Campa Set For May 22 On Jose Ramirez-Josh Taylor Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda-Pedro Campa Set For May 22 On Jose Ramirez-Josh Taylor Undercard

Jose Zepeda is set to return from his epic knockout of Ivan Baranchyk. BoxingScene.com has learned that Zepeda will oppose Pedro Campa in a 10-round junior welterweight match May 22 in Las Vegas. ESPN will televise the bout between Zepeda (33-2, 26 KOs, 2 NC), of La Puente, California, and Campa (32-1-1, 21 KOs), of Hermosillo, Mexico, as its co-feature before Jose Ramirez and Josh Taylor square off in the 12-round main event for the IBF, WBA, WBC and WBO 140-pound championships.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ESPN and DAZN have been killing it lately with these cards!

Comment

Zepeda is highly skilled and highly entertaining. He will box but when he's forced into a firefight, he gets very nasty. I imagine he handles Campa methodically and stops him mid to late rounds.

Comment

Had to google Pedro Campa ... and looking at the level of opponents he's faced, this tells me Zapeda getting an easy fight after the war with Baranchyk.

Comment

Lets go Zepeda!

Comment

Hell yeah, Chon is badass.

Comment

Mr. Zepeda is a dangerous man. A very dangerous man.

Comment

Jose's da man !

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Had to google Pedro Campa ... and looking at the level of opponents he's faced, this tells me Zapeda getting an easy fight after the war with Baranchyk.
                  I imagine they want to make sure he's a viable opponent for the winner of the main event, or for the loser if the winner moves up to face Crawford. Regardless, Chon should win this one without issue.

Comment

Zepeda’s fight with Ramirez was real close, it could actually have gone his way. I hope he gets a crack at the winner of the main event

Comment

Working...
                    X